The new Mario Strikers is a complete joke

youtu.be/gIbI94AJplQ

All of my fears have been confirmed. Characters don't get dirty when they're hit, items and tackles lack impact and while the celebration animations are well done, they're not the center stage anymore and feel lackluster. Meaning the unique character soundtracks are likely gone, too. The lack of sidekicks is most likely to blame for all characters losing part of their gleam, so their individual time and impact in the spotlight are diminished as a result.

Add that to the roster only having 10 characters IN TOTAL (confirmed in the Japanese gameplay showcase: youtu.be/sek3SIZnv4E), stadiums being all the same with no gimmicks or identity beyond cosmetics means it's going to be a boring game veery quickly, even moreso than the previous Strikers despite the clear online multiplayer focus. Said focus also speaks volume about the presence of potential unlockables who will likely be locked behind the Nintendo switch online paywall. Also, enjoy seeing the same combination of gear after a week passed, thus killing the very point of customization instead of giving players the chance to play with characters they love which can strongly affect their choice, even with meta parameters included. Clothing options in comparison matter way less.

That'll be $60, thank you. Don't forget to keep your hopes up for the next 2 years as Nintendo dripfeeds content in a game that nobody will play in a month, once you'll be able to include daisy in your team you'll have no one to play the game with, isn't that wonderful? It's Mario Tennis Aces all over again.

You can stop being retarded and keep playing Strikers and Charged both on your wii/dolphin with friends, you can even play online. Oh right, it's not about the games but their relevancy. All the young kids are on the switch now, meaning they'll buy this scam game regardless because it's what everyone will do despite complaining anyway, that and zoomers not knowing any better.

Attached: peach battle league.png (978x1074, 1.13M)

>I posted it again

>mandate daisy kritter fast speed low energy impact mandate mandate mandate daisy daisy daisy daisy daisy shazam mandate daisy gameplay fast fast fast slow charged charged better game bad game old good new bad

This will be the thread. Fuck off schizo

Only Mainline Mario is allowed SOVL now. It had to absorb all the spinoffs quality to do so however

What a shame

guaranteed replies

>All of my fears have been confirmed

I mean what else did you expect? According to Nintendo, this is okay:
>it doesn't need to be fast
>it doesn't need to be violent
>it doesn't need to separate itself from other Mario sport games
>it doesn't need to have sidekicks
>it doesn't need to have Kritter/Kremlings as goalies
>it doesn't need to have different stadium locations
>it doesn't need to have spacious stadiums
>it doesn't need to change the terrain type
>it doesn't need Daisy, Petey, Diddy in the base roster
>it doesn't need to have more than 10 characters
>it doesn't need to have character soundtracks
>it doesn't need to have impactful sound effects
>it doesn't need the electrified skeleton animation
>it doesn't need dirt or characters to show damage when they are hit
>it doesn't need a stylized menu or UI
>it doesn't need to show character tummies
>it doesn't need the Waluigi crotch
>it doesn't need characters to have personalities
>it doesn't need good singleplayer content
>it doesn't need good online servers
>it DOES need paid, post release updates advertised as DLC

I told you so. Glad you realized what was going on.
>The game is perfect!! Stop criticizing it!! NINTENDO CAN DO NO WRONG!!

Attached: removed_content.png (750x650, 158.73K)

O shid I didn't even realize about the dirt
100% soulless

i dont remember people being mad about dread or how bare bones mario tennis was so i guess you can see how far fan autism goes.

Mandate in full effect

The irony of using autism here.

Thats a lot of words that Im not going to read.

Gamecube Nintendo was peak Nintendo and you are never returning.

its a mario sports game on the shitch what did you expect

There are people who loved this game a little too much I guess. Their seething is delicious, imagine caring so much for a Mario sports game

Attached: 1634217370635.webm (1920x930, 3M)

I'm starting to think all these negative threads are made by snoy drones or legit Nintendo rival companies, all this nitpicking is unnatural. Any Forums was excited when the trailer dropped for the first time

No shit, check the archive. There is someone who does it three times a day for Witcher 3 too.

It's just one discord game cube tranny seething he has been non stop since February

Imagine if Nintendo did a Melee 2

Glad Sybb is seething
Go fuck yourself you stupid spammer

He does it so on release people will be confused because 'all of Any Forums hated it?!'.

This game made me learn just how fucking amazing Charged is.

It's actually Sybb, the same autist who keep spamming ass threads from his favorite kusoge for almost 20 years on Neoseeker, GameFAQS, 8ch, and Any Forums.

I made this thread and I'm not Sybb what the fuck are you smoking. I just wanted to voice my fears about the game, that's all. I couldn't care less about the schizos spamming

not really. for example, this strikers reboot is probably a reason for me to finally get a switch, but im still not stupid enough to buy a switch especially for 1 specific game.
If i really want to be autistic i can say the old game had a truck load of music genres and each character had they own theme'd genre even the non main character picks. will that pass over into this reboot? probably not since no one even noticed it in strikers.
id rather see some criticism over shit you basically cant say anything bad about on this board like fart of the wild or them porting over mario kart wii and mario kart tour maps and reselling it as dlc for an already ported game.

i hope you realize that this is going to be the best selling mario strikers game

This game is not gonna beat Charged, but it looks pretty good. I’ll buy it to play with buddies. Pretty sure in the clip you sent the audio levels are fucked because not only is there no voices, there’s no music and certain sound effects are straight up missing

>not really
>goes on autisic tdlr rant

It's why I am seething. It's not fair

You can absolutely say what you like about a game. Or rather people who can articulate arguements can.
Lurk more.