RPGFags will play fucking anything, this game is one of the most generic, average, annoying...

RPGFags will play fucking anything, this game is one of the most generic, average, annoying, no-improvements-over-SNES-titles game that's ever come out and they just slurped it up no problem because "WOW, COOL GRAPHICS"

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 406.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-x3HiBY1jwM&ab_channel=PhoemixSoundtracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This game is the opposite of generic because it ditch focus away from 347 hours of cutscenes and dialogues more in favor of combat and boss fights. RPGfags actually hate this game for this reason contrary to what you're saying.

It's very adequate, it's not as good as FFT or tactics ogre but it's better than shit like disgaea. It's also basically a dead genre outside of fire emblem so you have to take what you can get.

wrong game, dingus.

Attached: 2022-05-15 15_34_20-Window.png (621x983, 1.12M)

yeah but look at the graphics
COOL

literally me, except I said "WOW, COOL MUSIC" instead
I guess generic was right because OP is talking about Octopath Traveler, not Triangle Trategy

god tier music though.
youtube.com/watch?v=-x3HiBY1jwM&ab_channel=PhoemixSoundtracks

FFT is the most overrated shit ever. The game is so braindead easy nothing you do matters

I just wanted the party to acknowledge each other more during their specific story chapters but I guess the nature of it really prevents that

So... is this supposed to be an anti-rpg post, an anti-jrpg post, an anti-rpg-boomer post or an anti-rpgfan post?

You honestly have a weird take because the recent trend of "wow cool graphics!" also pushes for action rpg and a live-service model also.

I agree OP, but without it we would not have other 2D-HD games like Live a Live (Remake) and Triangle Strategy. It set the ground floor for what is coming next.

>because "WOW, COOL GRAPHICS"
But the appeal are the boss battles and customizable party loadouts.

Attached: 1539363827742.gif (364x334, 106.25K)

Also the Dragon Quest III Remake in 2D-HD

Wow, cool graphics!

You're spot on. I don't even have anything to add to this. It covers everything that can be said about this dull game. I'll say it has some good music, but everything else is just bland.

Every character has four chapters, where the first chapter has no dialogue with the other characters. You can get 1v1 dialogue at 7 specific points in each subsequent chapter, like Tessa giving her thoughts on what Olberic just did or witnessed. You have to actually search up when these prompts show up and who you need in your party or you'll likely miss a number of them. Later on, you can get special conversations between up to four party members at taverns with specific combinations.

it would've been great if it wasn't tied to who was in the active party at the time. Having to switch out constantly to hear someone's thoughts got tedious quick. They should've done it kind of like a BD popup

I thought the game was going to be a lot better based on the demo.

I enjoyed the themes in some the stories like the scholar one. Though mostly because I related to him the most

>no-improvements-over-SNES-titles game
That's a good thing.

>RPGFags will play fucking anything
Yes.

>I releated to being incredibly hot and having women throw themselves at me while not realizing it
Sure you did user