Evil Dead: The Game

>look up Evil Dead
>no thread
WHO'S OUR MAIN FELLAS
KING ARTHUR FTW

Attached: breh.jpg (1920x1080, 220.68K)

Did they nerf the missions or something? I just unlocked pablo and the car escape at the end was so chill I even got stuck for a few seconds and it was nowhere close. Meanwhile I saw footage yesterday where the red zone was up to their ass

i think they might've nerfed pablo's mission. i did it first try because shit was a pushover

Is hunter the worst class? Feels like its impossible to do any meaningful shooting when you're in a group fight since your allies will constantly be blocking your shots and doing executions. Then there's the fact they rely on ammo supplies which the rest of your team will also be picking up.

on the fence about buying this since i don't know how long it will be alive, is it good?

Yeah I've been doing the missions today and I was worried since some people were saying it was weirdly hard. Haven't done arthur's yet but generally you're given plentiful resources for the enemies you face and the spawns have always felt less dangerous/dickish than the more competent of the newbie demons I've been facing. The bosses in particular are way less threatening as AI

Shooting feels really good against Elites and Bosses due to headshots/meatshots taking chunks out of their health. Just gotta watch your fire.

For hunter class at least I'd say they need a boost to aim speed and maybe a slight aim assist.
Gun dmg wise they do the best dmg with em but like you said when with other players they'll likely be in your way. Another thing is if you're aiming a enemy can close in and knock you out of the aim animation before you shoot and do it over and over again keeping you from firing.

if you're on pc wait a week (or pirate, idk if the workaround is still active)
if you're on psn wait a month

its good and it has crossplay which is what i think will keep it alive for long enough until it reaches steam, right now it has more players than DBD if the interest on streaming platforms are anything to go by

It's fucking awesome imo. I'm only playing demon and the necro is the best representation of a necromancer I've ever seen in a game.

Is it confirmed coming to steam?

nope, but epic exclusives usually come to steam after a year

What is the major difference between playstation and pc versions that makes you say that? Performance issues or other bugs?

Survivors really only get one shot at the Dagger/Book section. If they've rushed to them, all they're doing is feeding me free levels by activating in an area i've trapped to hell and back.

it's console trash. I uninstalled after about 10 hours.

>a year
its (evil)dead in the water

if dbd somehow managed to still be relevant while being hot garbage then this game should pull it off easily unless the devs just not do anything with it

no just pricing since they can do crossplay, that's when next sale happens for either

What content do they even have to add besides Ruby, Evil Ruby, Baal? Game is dead on arrival because there's nothing to work with.

>has crossplay
>is a far more enjoyable experience than tranny by daylight
>playing killer doesn't make you instantly want to shoot your brain off
>playing survivor isn't just holding m1 for 30 minutes on generators or looping somone for 10 minutes until you die or the killer gives up
i'm thinking it will stay alive for a while, especially since people are just now realizing how dogshit dbd is

Licensed games unironically die fast than new ips.

the games legit fun and i think this is the end of the ip for now atleast someone get these rooms going

sour grapes steamfag

go play your game shill

>nooooo its not on my app better go shit on it nooo please save me the quartering
sour grapes, faggot.

>i think this is the end of the ip for now atleast
Unfortunately you're probably right. There's the new movie coming out about some girl reading off the Necronomicon in an LA highrise, but it's an HBO Max exclusive and it's not gonna involve Ash at all.

If you mean the Evil Dead IP there's a new movie coming out later this year and if you mean the game there's a bunch of DLC mentioned in the art book with concepts and leaked characters like Ruby.

get a real personality

>new movie
oh praises jesus i do love the series is it by Raimi or someone else?

Its written and directed by someone else but Raimi and Campbell are loosely involved (no Ash afaik).
Still excited for more in this series. I loved Ash Vs Evil Dead, I really enjoy this game so far, and I hope the new movie is at least decent.