This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die...

>This is for the record. History is written by the victor. History is filled with liars. If he lives, and we die, his truth becomes written – and ours is lost. Shepherd will be a hero, ’cause all you need to change the world is one good lie and a river of blood. He’s about to complete the greatest trick a liar ever played on history. His truth will be the truth. But only if he lives, and we die.

Attached: Price_MW3_model.png (250x272, 109.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qC3tWDnPGUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>MW 2023 will have to match this scene
im prepared for disappointment

>Gaz is now a black dude
why? they introduced a bunch of new characters, so why didn't they do the same for that guy?

nothing will ever top this
youtu.be/qC3tWDnPGUU

>The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take...inventory. Out-gunned. Outnumbered. Out of our minds. On a suicide mission. But the sand and the rocks here, stained with thousands of years of warfare... They will remember us. For this. Because out of all our vast array of nightmares, this is the one we choose for ourselves. We go forward like a breath exhaled from the Earth. With vigor in our hearts and one goal in sight: We. Will. Kill him.

Attached: c53a3c7693dd9e22af4cd6d824a5d30e.jpg (300x356, 29.72K)

it's mw 2 2022, there won't be a cod next year

How did they do it? And why can't they do it again?

>zoomers having nostalgia for a gen7 game, a cod game at that
What is happening?

>acknowledging a cool quote = zoomer nostalgia
Yes, yes, gramps. The NES was a revolutionary console. Want me to wheel you back to your room?

i cringed

post a cool quote from a game you like

bing bing wahoo

"WOMEN ARE ALL THE SAME"

cod tries to sound deeper than what it shows, a person who plays MW2 will remember burger town and Ramirez, not price quotes for sure because it contradicts the game and how much it fetishes war.

>What is happening?
You're 42 and should've stopped coming to this site 13 years ago.

Almost all 90s and '00s modern war games were influenced or directly inspired by the works of Tom Clancy and Fredrick Forsythe, once video game decided to look for other sources of inspiration it began losing flair and appeal.

For example MW2 makes no sense when you think about it, the Russian military having enough men and equipment to invade both coasts by air. Russian VDV and Spetsnaz armed in gear that makes them look like a combination of nazi stormtroopers and high tech mercenaries, a rogue nuclear missile somehow not starting a nuclear war

But it had style, the action and characters had flair, and as a narrative it makes sense.

Now compare it to modern call of duty where they either have no story, or they have a 6 hour campaign where half of it is cutscenes.
The characters now carry more weigth than the plot, action and story flair sacrificed for "realism" and "seriousness"
They want it to seem deeper, more personal, and grounded, but it doesn't have the same appeal

I've never been a big CoD guy but fuck I loved MW2. WaW's campaign is also great. CoD 4 and BlOps are OK too.

Attached: 1652458277070.gif (498x381, 1.32M)

>a person who plays MW2 will remember burger town and Ramirez, not price quotes
the healthy human mind speech on youtube has 2 million views, cope

>"Where's luxury condo? Where's sports car? Where is Barbara with big titties? And Stephanie who sucks like vacuum?"

Attached: BOWLING.png (1280x720, 780.51K)

I'm playing Modern Warfare (remastered) for the first time ever and it fucking sucks compared to MW2 and 3.
How did people think this was good back in the day, Veteran obviously was not play tested at all.

Ramirez compilation has 1.9 million views, checkmate

Only 29, but you’re right.

understand that it was a different time where modern warfare games barely existed before, it was either sci fi like halo or WW2. nothing in between.

The idea of Russia invading U.S is now more absurd than ever.

Captain Price died in WW2

Attached: 1652655742590.jpg (473x470, 20.65K)

>"Even the apocalypse didn't stop us from killing one another over ideology. I was about to go through the front line between the Nazis and the Communists. I've heard they once fought another war and that the Nazis lost."

>russia invading america from the east coast

Every Niko and Roman scene in the apartment is kino, based taste.