Everybody says to play uncletopia servers instead of casual

>Everybody says to play uncletopia servers instead of casual
>The majority of them vote payload maps and you get steam rolled by vaccinator pocket heavies and snipers
>Nobody wants to scramble teams

I think id rather deal with the bots

Attached: 1536717758632.jpg (520x500, 23.5K)

git gud

>Try play on valve servers
>Finish an actual book before I get to connect to a game
I knew that was going nowhere but I did finish reading the wave before I could connect.
Just embarrassing. This can't be how Tf2 dies.
I cashed out all my good items ad got a load of FPS a while ago, no regret I still have my favorite items, I just got rid of the unusuals I was not using anyways.

What is worse is that tf2 is not on this state due to lack of relevance but much like the tf2 tv show for some reason Valve just don't give a fuck about their ips anymore, I guess that what Any Forums and Any Forumsalve have in common.

I hated how the board rooted for the Index and the Deck after what happened with artifact.

If the enemy team has multiple medics and a good sniper and its most payload maps, you lose cause your team has neither

They have too much pride to scramble

>play uncletopia, don't realize it's the payload server
>map vote comes up
>enough people vote to switch it to Dustbowl

Attached: swagger.gif (220x124, 1.26M)

americans sure are retarded npcs

I think the worst thing about baldceltopia is the 2 round limit.
>good map
>neither team gets past first point
>map vote
it sucks.

>your team is shit and gets steamrolled in 45 seconds every round
>get spawn camped for 10 minutes til they win and vote for badwater

TF2 is in a shitty state because nobody cares about teamwork or winning. There is absolutely no incentive to win or play defensively. You're a tryhard or a sweat if you're not playing like a retard or using a meme loadout. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy using meme shit myself and just fucking around. But it does get annoying when you have 4 players on your team that are complete shit and prevent you from being able to use your meme loadout because they either cannot help, or refuse to.

put dispenser here

play on shounic's server instead

>uncletopia doesn't have custom maps
What's the point of playing on a community server if I don't get to play maps downloaded from TF2maps, both amazingly good and hilariously awful? I want to play fucking Mandrill Maze with a 32 player server.

>You're a tryhard or a sweat if you're not playing like a retard or using a meme loadout.
I've been called a tryhard while using a meme loadout, you can't win.

>Roaming soldier with unusual landing every single market garden
>Kritz pocket demo
>Vaccinator pocket sniper
>Kunai spy abusing lag to get facestabs

If i see any of these i immediately leave cause my team will lose to 1 person who has 200 points

Attached: 1571645701122.jpg (540x480, 56.76K)

I have around 200 bucks of free credit in a VPS service
if I were to use it to host a 24/7 vanilla 32 man server, would you join?

Attached: 1652655703867.jpg (1080x1356, 293.66K)

>24/7 vanilla
>32 man
no

All day today i just wanna try le'tranger with eternal reward which is hard as shit to use and none of the teams ive had in uncletopia have been good

>only choices are Uncletopia and bots
stop being a disingenious faggot and just find a regular private server to play on

Cool

Spy on uncletopia is literal hell, one second I am having the time of my life killing a bunch of idiots, next map comes up, BOOM, the other team is full of unusual wearers that will listen to youd decloak from one mile away while they absolutely BTFO your team, the skill differences in this game are insane.

Usually their soldier or pyro glues their body to the medic so i cant stab anybody