What is the best single player yugioh vidya?

What is the best single player yugioh vidya?

Attached: NTR-VideoGameEN.jpg (640x580, 90.53K)

Well...

Tag Force 1.

>best cardfu as promo card
you just posted it

Tag force 4

Which one is the weirdest Yugioh video game spinoff? my votes go to Dungeon Dice Monsters GBA game and Duelist of Roses.

>The most soul-less tag force
Lol. TF 1 >>>>>>>> TF 3 > TF2 > Special > Pile of shit > all of the 5Ds TF.

Duelist of the Roses easily. Dungeon Dice at least make sense. Same for Capsule Monster.
Duelist of the Roses was clearly made on drugs. "What if history ... but yugioh?"

You posted it. I guess Duelists of the Roses comes next to mind

forbidden memories

Tag Force 3 was amazing on PSP. I sank so many hours on it. I'm currently playing Legacy of the duellist since it's been a while and I want to learn new stuff such as xyz and links. My childhood was all about Power of Chaos tho

The Eternal Duelist Soul.

I have a soft spot for this one, since it's basically Battle City with a self insert.

Attached: TSC-VideoGameEN.jpg (500x500, 84.57K)

>"What if history ... but yugioh?"
A Beyblade helped Moses to split the Red Sea so all its fair game in anime I guess

Second this.
Also Worldwide Edition, 2004 I think? The one that was focused on the Battle City arc.

Either one of the 5Ds tag force games or the WC DS games

Cool

NEW DUNGEON DICE MONSTERS WHEN

I replayed it recently and DotR made such strange design decisions. The slow drip of cards, reincarnation, fusion, absolutely imbalanced cards like Pumpkin King or some of those spells, the AI flipping between cheating and making the worst decisions possible
Absolute soul though. Those 3d fights had me trying out as many cards as I could when I was a kid

WC2011

Sequel was better and wasn't piss easy

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh!_Reshef_of_Destruction.jpg (500x500, 60.04K)

>and wasn't piss easy
Instead it's stupidly hard (in the worst ways possible aka not letting you SHIT because it costs too much to put in your deck) and grindy.

To say nothing of the final boss

You posted it. Spirit Caller is pretty cool too I guess but the grinding in that game is just awful. I played it for like 50 hours and still haven't gotten any decent cards.