What a thrill

What a thrill...

Attached: thumb274186895-640x360.jpg (640x360, 42.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ROC3CEv72Z0&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>T-poses to assert dominance before rolling over a railing
Nothing personal, ladder.

What was the point of this ladder?

what a subtle loading screen...

song+loading new area+kojima

youtube.com/watch?v=ROC3CEv72Z0&
The pachinko game is great

Attached: Metal-Gear-Solid-3-Pachislot-Machine-1.jpg (1024x1365, 358.98K)

>TREE FROG

giving you some time to soak in the fact that you have just experienced one of the kino-est bossfights to ever grace this medium

Every time I play this game, I like to roll off the edge after climbing the ladder cause I think it's funny

Attached: 1562723149842.jpg (422x317, 41.41K)

>pic
just a brick wall, i dont get it

/sniff

It's... just a wall?

>Song doesn't play backwards really fast when you do this
Missed opportunity.

what's behind that wall?

Attached: 1648829174359.jpg (352x196, 15.71K)

Climbing out of hell only to re-enter reality. It's the same, of course. But you have delved to the deepest, darkest pits of human emotion and climb your way back out, literally and figuratively, and on the surface you find it surreal and just as abstract as the darkest fictions. You're not even sure all of what you experienced was real, but does it matter? It doesn't matter anyway. Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture — they are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair... All memes, all passed along. You can’t fight nature, Jack. Wind blows, rain falls, and the strong pray upon the weak. Sam tells me you see your weapon as a tool. Something that saves lives — a means of justice. Now there’s a pretty meme. Exquisite! It’s spared you the burden of all the lives you’ve taken... ...absolved you of guilt when you enjoyed it. That is until the illusion was broken. Don’t be ashamed. It’s only nature, running its course. You have no choices to make. Nothing to answer for. You can die with a clear conscience.

reading too much into it. find a cure for your autism

go to bed monsoon

>played mgs2 for the first time after revengeance
>that scene when raiden gets the HF blade
Its way more kino this way

True

The camo system and eating mechanics was such bullshit in this game. It is a huge negative on the game.

To be kino.

Also to intentionally subvert video game convention.

That wall texture holds up great really.

Too bad we only use it for the shortest time left on the game, Kojima betrayed me on that part.

Why does everyone post this? Hehehe le funny Reddit wall meme shut the fuck up.

MGS3 is absolute dogshit. Having MGS take place in the past was a huge mistake, Kojima's complete lack of historical knowledge coupled with Japanese school taught history revisionism was a recipe for disaster

Attached: wee man.jpg (730x670, 136.34K)

yikes

>Getting this pissed over a wall
Touch grass.