Someone wrote this. Someone typed this line in. Someone thought this would be a good line. What the fuck was IS smoking?

Someone wrote this. Someone typed this line in. Someone thought this would be a good line. What the fuck was IS smoking?

Attached: maxresdefault-46.jpg (1280x720, 191.96K)

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(79).jpg (800x600, 155.19K)

I wish they actually took their time with CF and didn't half ass it like this

>"no u"
How is one supposed to counter such an argument?

What does the original translation say?

fuck sakes
japs are embarrassing

IS has nothing to do with the localization

Why fight back though? If she's the best to rule why contest it? It's like when white people conquer other people, why reconquer and let the lands turn to shit again?

She was supposed to be the twist villain who didn't get a route.
Then they had to make what they could from scraps trying to make her look cute and in the right, instead of developing as a character.

I love how much of a meme three houses became and how much people discuss everyone's ideals.

I'm pretty sure this is just a wordier way of saying "why do you struggle when we both know I win every time?"

それで、貴方は奪い返し……踏みにじり返せば気が済むの?
"And will it sate you to steal back and trample us in retaliation?"

>If she's the best to rule why contest it?
>edeltard
>BEST tor rule
No, she's a retard AND insane. Dimitri is just insane.

honestly after finishing all the routes, i had a feel that CF was intended as the DLC route but decided to put it in the base game at the last second with cindered shadows being made after this decision

Why is Claude the only normal one in the bunch? Did Awakening make you choose a side or did that shit start because of Fates?
Also, what are the odds they do the choose a faction to side with once again come new next mainline FE?

I can easily picture a female politician say that in real life.

Dimitri was retarded and his story made no sense, it is fucking retarded that his army followed him for whatever reason for what convictions he had

Okay, so it's not treehouse's fault. The original author is the retard.

Whats actually wrong with this line? dumbitri said something retarded and edelscholar gave him an offhand excuse refusing to acknowledge him.

>Whats actually wrong with this line?

Attached: 1620696611120.gif (670x377, 1010.3K)

It started in Fates. FE was linear chapters prior

What if Putin said the same thing to Zelensky?

there's unironically nothing wrong with it, you people nitpick the most insane garbage

Edelgard is a bit special in the brain, yes, but the entire writing of this game is laughable.

Unless it was surrender terms, i dont think putin would give a shit about giving anything zelensky said an honest response.

It's badass

>"Hurr why are you killing us when we fight back?"
>"Because I'm only killing you because you're sheltering the fucking Dragon I've been trying to kill."