Based system

Based system.

Attached: mmcwhertor_190819_ply0943_switch_0103.0.jpg (1200x675, 126.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/11/hacker-will-pay-nintendo-4-5-million-in-team-xecuter-plea-bargain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based on what?

If only the screen actually looked that nice

Gave mine away and bought an OLED model

Not when the joysticks are the shoddy kind in joycons.

Based on what?

based on what

I have a few fake ones, so that's pretty cool I guess

Attached: 21cc9e87404ff17844527d1e049fa69a57faf6a9_original.jpg (1001x1001, 73.58K)

the sticks are shit and mine drift. it's nice for rpg ports and slower paced games. it's a solid port machine for that but i would not have purchased it myself had i not received it as a gift.

Two things have kept me from getting one.
>1.The color selection
Seriously it so bad. Even the DS phat had better color options
>2. The inability to be docked. No way am I going to trust Nintendo's recent hardware shittyness. Yeah I can connect joy cons to it, but that's retard if I can't connect it to a tv. How difficult/expensive would have it been to keep dockability and sell a dock that that fits the lite for those that want one.

Attached: Nintendo-Switch-Lite-Yellow-Concerned-Emoji[1].jpg (1024x682, 42.68K)

Bad speakers but I guess blu tooth support makes it only a slight issue for those who want to lie on their side while playing

Based on what?

>Mfw playing Moon for the first time while using the Bluetooth audio on my soundbar
That was kino.

Lite is fun.

Yellow is the best.

What is it based on?

i wish i could put gamepass on it. or find a comparable device to use for gamepass.

I got the Pokémon limited edition one but I always have the fear of it getting drift

the colours on the lite is pretty bad, makes it look like a toy, pic related.
also no docking but i guess that is the whole point of the lite's functionality.

Attached: bubble ring game.jpg (800x800, 82.17K)

I loved my Lite but I got an OLED so I swapped and sold the Lite. Was a great system and good for casuals. The right stick is completely fucked though. Not good for any type of shooting game. But for Nintendo stuff, indie games, and some JRPGs it's a slam dunk for $200.

>also no docking but i guess that is the whole point of the lite's functionality.
All they had to do was just let it be an option.

It would be a perfect emulation machine if it was easy to install cfw on it. I miss the PSP days

I'm suprised we haven't seen flash carts for it. Even before the thing could be hacked, the 3DS had flash carts like the SKY carts.

Attached: sky3dsboxartblank-png[1].11737_.png (500x448, 24.18K)

>trying to play Fire Emblem on a Lite

Attached: what is this.png (691x426, 355.68K)

I don't think there's ever going to be flashcards again because the switch security is so tight. I miss how easy piracy used to be on handhelds.

There was Switch modchips that had to be soldered in the switch. But the people who sold it got arrested and have to pay back millions of dollars.

arstechnica.com/gaming/2021/11/hacker-will-pay-nintendo-4-5-million-in-team-xecuter-plea-bargain/