Attached: vs3.png (1284x1678, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XUzwGzXjsA
arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/vs3.png/
youtu.be/BUCkdc0zyIg?t=536
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=1XUzwGzXjsA
Oh yes.

Attached: FSoRMjtUsAAEUhn.jpg (2919x4096, 1.6M)

Where the fuck are the Pac-Man World remakes?

Either not coming or they were turned into the HUB world for the compilation due to the recreated PMW1 animations used for Pac-Man and the ghosts.

The possibility of the latter being the case honestly depresses me, NGL.

arch.b4k.co/v/search/filename/vs3.png/

Attached: mental illness.png (1920x1080, 558.59K)

People repost images all the time, fag.

making the same repeat threads is autism, cope you retard

Didn't they already remake Klonoa for the Wii?

Kloaca

Yes but it sucked out a majority of the soul and had a shitty english dub that more or less ruined the entire game. Fans actually boycotted it back then essentially because of said dub and the marketing making the character come off as a Sonic wannabe or a "mascot with attitude", something that the gaming community in general has really grown to loathe.

And they're not doing that this time? That's nice.

I just wish this had a North American physical release.

Yep. The characters had their designs changed to new models based off the original PS1 designs, and it's also confirmed to be using the original script and Japanese actors.

The Wiimake cut out most of Klonoa's dialogue so the original PS1 script being used instead is a really nice touch.

Looks like it's a nice fusion of the PS1's dialogue, and the Wiimake's gameplay sounds. That's definitely the Wiimake's WAHOO, but the original's audio delay during cutscenes to make it more like the original.

I'm bugged they didn't upscale the audio at the very least. People have been doing that for games that don't have high quality source samples or recordings in tact anymore or aren't reused in any games. A lot of fans for things like Duke Nukem 3D and Mario 64 have restored a lot of voice lines for their favorite games by upsampling them.

Maybe they have archives of the original audio.
But I agree, not upscaling past that is a bad idea.

True

Rubbing klonoa tummy

and this is the remaster of the wii game

Attached: klonoa designs.jpg (1663x1378, 392.38K)

there was a wii game?

You know, I never noticed how generic it looked. youtu.be/BUCkdc0zyIg?t=536

Nah bro this year bomberman is rising. Mark my words.