Should i buy this or just play poe

should i buy this or just play poe

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 280.02K)

well it's way fuckin better than poe so buy that and all the dlc too (the dlc is really good and adds a fuckton, even crucible)

kinda boring. i went in expecting diablo 2 but got bored instead.

also don't ignore the lore bits if you can help it. the writing is really entertaining
i was like that too but then it clicked idk

play it, genuinely good game

My favourite ARPG by far but it's basically a spreadsheet simulator. The gameplay is dated within the genre but it has the most satisfying, worthwhile building of anything you can get. Your other options are either serviceable but more shallow or overly complicated where the game degenerates into a few best builds because nothing else can be optimized so hard to compete.

The detractors of the game are mostly right about the things they criticize it on so enjoying Grim Dawn is a matter of whether or not it meets your tastes. The entire game is finding out what toy you enjoy playing with then building an engine to turn it into a death machine.

Are the expansions worth the money?

GOD DAMN YOU FAGGOTS GIVE ME A GOOD ARPG THAT'S NOT
>DIABLO
>POE
>GRIM DAWN
>FATE
>TORCHLIGHT

Attached: mpv_6CFEnWTvBW.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

Both expansions are good and you'll want them eventually but you can just pick up the base game to get a taste of it first. There's no rush to get their classes and their content is best enjoyed after the main game.

You don't need the other DLC, Crucible sucks.

It's a fun game. When I find the PoE league boring, I just jump on grim dawn and usually have a great time. All kinds of builds to fuck with.

Last Epoch
Chronicon

>Give me a good arpg
>Except these ones
Maybe the genre isn't for you, you ever think of that?

If you're really into isometric ARPG then maybe.
I really like isometric ARPG but I got bored of it a few hours in.

It's a good game. Unfortunately the better difficulties are locked behind beating the game on normal. Normal is ridiculously easy unless you don't optimize your build at all. Not like a humble brag sort of easy, like so easy its a chore to play. Also, the ending of the main content will be the most underwhelming ending you have ever played. I actually had to google to make sure that I had indeed beaten the final boss.

I SAY "NOT THOSE ONES" CAUSE I'VE ALREADY PLAYED THEM TO DEATH, YOU PRESUMPTUOUS COCKSUCKER

Does anyone remember a ~2010(that's when I watched it atleast, could be even older) anime movie or ova where the main character looks kinda like this and is a bounty hunter or something. I also remember that there was a fight in a church or a cathedral maybe. He also had a gun or a crossbow.

Its neither of the Vampire hunter D movies btw.
Please help, I've been thinking and searching that shit for the past couple of months and I'm going crazy

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE user. HAVE A MIDGE PUNCH.

Attached: (6).webm (656x850, 1.08M)

lol yw

Thoughts on Last Epoch? Sounds like it's getting multiplayer soon

Hellsing?

WTF