Why was he the bad guy?

Why was he the bad guy?

Attached: Final-Fantasy-XV-Ardyn_Izunia.jpg (1200x881, 181.44K)

Because it is one of the best Final Fantasy villains

"A man of no conseguence" - Ardyn

Nice hair

Incel denied his pussy

Wears a fedora and acts like the Joker

Can someone explain the Jesus allegory like thing they had going for Ardyn?

Practically Ardyn was originally the true first King of Lucis, but his brother Somnus (and Bahamut's plan) made him a martyr, destined to accumulate the darkness of the plague of the stars for centuries.
(also, Somnus kill Aera, the Ardyn loves interest and oracle)
Having become immortal due to Bahamut, Ardyn was therefore crucified and sealed at Angelgard, and after several centuries freed by Verstael (the mad scientist of Nifelheim).

Ardyn is indeed a great Villain

You need to read at least two novels and play the DLC to find out.

Cause they fucked him up like 200 years ago or something like that, so now he is like the joker but more chill

Ardyn, like Jesus, is a jew

Actually, doesn't exist two novels
Only one
Ardyn Izunia
The most charismatic Villain made by Square Enix in a final fantasy game today

watch the movie and read the novels to find out, they were too busy pandering to western AAA sensibilities to actually include the plot in the game itself

Ardyn was a good villain in the game itself, all of the extended backstory crap with a character named after a fucking Versus song was extremely retarded.

Ardyn story is one of the most cool ever

This reads like wasted potential, the villain. Played XV but did not go much into the DLC (Royal Edition among other things). Guess I will reconsider. Maybe it would help to improve FFXV as a whole.

FFXV is wasted potential, the game.

I, on the other hand, think that Ardyn's story has been explored quite well overall, despite everything.
If you look at all the details, you discover a surprising and truly intriguing Lore.

I think that Ardyn's story, alone, makes of FF15 a great experience, imho

XV as a whole is a mess. The plot or lack thereof is the least of the game's problems.

FF15 is an awesome game, overall

liar

I speak the truth
About my taste