Am i missing something?

am i missing something?
it just feels bad to play

Attached: 270px-Dark_Souls_1_capa.png (270x344, 177.55K)

let me guess
"clunky" controls

your thread feels bad to see, so I'm hiding it.
You have the solution to your problem readily available, I suggest you take it.

kill monster
get experience
level up

whats not to get

taste

I’m with you. I played it, and the only good thing was the level design. Combat was shit, and the visuals were piss poor. Also, story was bad.

i spent at least an hour trying to kill the booty with a broken sword before finding the side gate

>elden ring babies try dark souls for the first time

That's right. It's the worst and least polished of all the games.
It's the shit experiment between demon's souls and Bloodborne. It fails miserably at everything it attempts, which Bloodborne promptly perfects.

I played BB as well, and hated it more than this one. Why bother playing this when you can just play Bayonetta.

Because some people prefer slow paced combat over spammy hack and slash.

I'm not one of those people but sure enough this game caters to a very specific group of people and every other normie who claims to love it is only doing it due to popularity and reputation.

Peak zoomer right here. You'll never get more zoomer than this. Even if you write this again with zoomerspeak inserted

Fuck you dude I can outzoom zoom him.
Elden Ring would be better with quest markers.
Puzzles in games giving you a skip button is kino and should be in evey game with puzzles.
Getting lost in games, particularly in mazes is a problem and as such should never happen.

And no I am not being ironic I am being very serious.

that's part of the charm.

git gud kek! praise the sun filtered prepare to die

No. You're right. I even finished the game and never enjoyed it. Retards who stockholm syndromed themselves into enjoying this garbage will tell you you're wrong for not liking it. I liked Bloodborne though

that doesn't mean it's fun if it feels like shit though

how so, 4-directional lock-on rolling aside?

Lol

You’re missing brain cells.

Skill

After playing elden ring I wanted to do a fourth play through of dark souls. The transition was weird but I got back into the rhythm of the game after reaching fire link.