SOULS IS FOR NORMIES NOW - WOKESHIT INcOMING

Yup. This is it- this right here is the genuine downfall of SOULS games. Just look at this fucking picture - it says it all. It is quite certainly r*ddit incarnate, don't believe me yet? Just get a load of this:

>DeS
Niche audience simply because PS3s weren't widely owned back then
>DS1
Still fairly niche, obtuse and intimidated enough to gatekeep mainstream gamers
>DS2
Bamco try to cash in on the difficulty meme, a wave of underage normies become fans
>Bloodborne
Loved by redditors and women for the lovecraftian horror setting, also easy to play so extremely mainstream audience
>DS3
The last few redditors who couldn't get into DS1 enter here because it's a bit faster and smoother like BB
>Sekiro
Big curveball, suddenly the redditors have to have sense of timing to progress through the game. Filters millions. A step in the right direction.
>Elden Ring
Hyped to unprecedented levels, eclipses all other games and becomes the new assassin's creed/call of duty. Goes beyond reddit appeal and pulls the absolute lowest dregs into the "fanbase", which doesn't really exist at this level of popularity.

it's been a slow decline, hard to pinpoint to specific moment. But Elden Ring has certainly sealed the deal. Body type A/B and Gender Coffins is just the beginning, why do normies have to ruin fucking everything they get their hands on?

Attached: 1650848467705.jpg (1080x1166, 250.54K)

Souls has been a successful "normie" franchise since Dark Souls 1 you fucking faggot, it wasn't "niche" at all. It sold several million units and was a breakout success.

>buy a steam card with groceries
>bagger goes "what games do you play"
>oh like everything
>realize this isn't good conversation
>think everyone on earth is playing elden ring right now
>he says he didn't like it
>oh
>walk away awkwardly

>its another history revisionist episode
Fuck. Right. Off. DS1 was not popular at all until From capitalized on "le epic difficulty prepare to le die!!!" meme.

Now we have the same thing, but its le epic no maidens meme.

>DeS
Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 10% of your health
Getting hit while wearing no armour does 40% of your health
>DaS
Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 15% of your health
Getting hit while wearing no armour does 40% of your health
>DaS2
Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 25% of your health
Getting hit while wearing no armour does 45% of your health
>Bloodborne
Getting hit generally does around 30% of your health and you can instantly get it back
>DaS3
Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 30% of your health
Getting hit while wearing no armour does 60% of your health
>Sekiro
Getting hit does like 20% of your health and with the bell active it goes up to like 30% and without Kuro's charm it goes up to like 40%
>Elden Ring
Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 60% of your health
Getting hit while wearing no armour does 90% of your health

Gee, I wonder why people would start getting fed up with the difficulty all of a sudden.

>fake screenshot
>fake post
>fag op
what are you larping?

>NOW

Cope. Just flat out cope, or willfully ignorant. And probably not even a true fan of SOULS to begin with!

Attached: 1616389018171.png (1022x736, 842.99K)

>DeS
>Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 10% of your health
Stopped reading there.
Armour did absolutely nothing in DeS

>modder
>PC
lol

Attached: 1652650156764.jpg (720x291, 91.48K)

>>its another history revisionist episode
I know, I'm looking at his retarded OP and his followup garbage post. DaS1 sold 2 million copies by 2013. That is literally, for the time, a huge success. Comparing its metrics to 2022 is a non-argument, because every game short of the absolute biggest AAA mainstays would ever surpass 2 million.

There is nothing we can do OP... the normie niggers quite literally destroy everything they touch, and rape it into the ground.

Our only hope is seven years from now or so when they’re done raping it, and a new dev comes along to revive SOULS.

Until then yeah expect overhyped normie-tier shit like Elden Ring and Le no maidens and gender change coffins and overall just dumbed down difficulty.

Attached: 022F0F26-F5D0-49F2-966C-0B1F3FABACE0.png (268x188, 6.05K)

Fromdrones will say it's okay that the games are woke and accessible now.

>from games
>most influential games of the last 12 years
>sell like hotcakes because they are markedly different than other games on the market and offer something challenging and unique

>bunch of faggots still think they need to change to be more like other games

>Sekiro
>Big curveball, suddenly the redditors have to have sense of timing to progress through the game. Filters millions. A step in the right direction.
Sekiro deflecting is easier than rolling because it costs nothing and can be spammed even faster.

HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1650845073663.png (1463x853, 152.41K)

Doctored results, kys shazaamtranny

>calling someone a tranny
>when your favorite game bravely challenges the concept of gender norms
>and has trans-canon characters
The irony, lol.

Went normie at DS1 PC release with le prepare to die

And?

Does this mean that From Soft is about to get stuck on endless souls type games released yearly? What about their other games? Does anyone remember armored core?

Fucking hilarious that you post a screenshot of kotaku of all outlets, they've been bitching about souls for a decade now. The only that mod those is decrease de damage taken and increase the damage dealt to enemies, if anything it proves how fucking stupid difficulty settings are and kotaku and other outlets praising that shit only proves how worthless they are.

Attached: 1646955943958.jpg (390x366, 33.73K)

Every time I read a post like this I imagine OP seething because his sister said "Hey user I've been playing that new Elden Ring game, it's really fun!"

>>and has trans-canon characters

Fromtroons like calling others trannies but refuse to acknowledge how Elden Shart is literally about a schizo troon deity.

Attached: cuxles_son_los_jefes_finales_del_videojuego_de_elden_ring.jpg_242310155.jpg (1200x740, 136.29K)

>Went normie at DS1 PC release with le prepare to die
Why do people keep spouting this meme? Are you just hoping that everyone is so much of a newfag they didn't start the series at Demons Souls? Demons Souls was incredibly popular given how utterly niche it was and how it had almost no marketing because people like Yahtzee gave it exposure for being "Dick crushingly hard", Dark Souls released on both major consoles and sold incredibly well, and the only reason people were clamoring for it on PC was precisely BECAUSE it was incredibly popular. I also can't fathom how you think it became a normie game by going to PC when PC was barely resurging as a platform in 2013.

soulsfags won the battle but are going to lose the war, screencap this for ER2

This, the game is too good for its own good.

>Filename
You are trying too hard negro.

because it shows what troons really are...awful beings tat can only shits on everything and everyone they interact

This series is in danger, retards. Dont you understand? Now that normies are eating this series alive, it wont ever be like how it used to be... Its gonna be shit """"difficulty"""", filled with le epic no maidens memes, and more woke pozzed shit like body type A / B, gender change coffins, etc...

Attached: 1601501541697.jpg (257x196, 5.61K)

>>DaS
>Getting hit while wearing heavy armour does 15% of your health
>Getting hit while wearing no armour does 40% of your health
What kind of armor are you wearing?

>This series is in danger, retards. Dont you understand
No, not really, I actually played Elden Ring

>tfw shazaamtroons have given up on convincing people not to play ER and are already begging them not to play a non-existent sequel
How did one game turn 42% into 60%?

Attached: kekkiti_kek.jpg (883x771, 143.02K)

Again, either willfully ignorant or actual retard. You are not welcome, you never were. This series was never intended for you and your pea-brain.

Did you play Elden Ring?

I agree that these games don't need an easy mode, but how do you type the way you do and not feel embarrassed by it?

I did not, but I'm trans :P

everyone knew this outcome would happen, you must be new around these places if you don't know what happens to franchises once they become too popular kek

This is literally one of the most autistic posts I have ever seen. Get a hold of yourself dude

>GUYS I AM GONNA MAKE UP IN MY HEAD THAT FROMSOFT IS PLANNING ON ADDING TRANNIES TO MY GAME AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE SO I AM GOING TO BE MAD
>SO NOW YOU NEED TO BE MAD TO! THE TRANNIES ARE COMING! I TOLD MYSELF IT SO IT IS TRUE!

You're actually an insane person.

>post count
yup, its a samefag

troll'd.

Attached: Untitled.png (423x161, 5.25K)

>Mod
Entire pasta disregarded.

It's the mods now. But later, it will be the core game... If you cannot see that normies are raping this series alive, then you're part of the problem, just like them. Do you even care about SOULs...? So then why are you here...?

>Mod
Entire opinion disregarded.

Good now you can fuck off elsewhere while other people enjoy the games