Untitled

Attached: file.png (591x579, 618.49K)

Re2remake was amazeballs
Metro 1&2 were ok
Not sure what to get into now, and right in the middle of work, so not in mood for gamin

im pretty sure the last game i finished and truly enjoyed was TLoU on PS3. its been almost 10 years. I think it's because I sold my consoles and built a PC that I don't find gaming fun anymore

you shouldn't have played vidya for every waking moment of your childhood then

I get satisfaction from nothing.
I'd like to speed up and get to the point were I'm on a death bed.

Yeah same
Quickest suicide methods?

Attached: 1637362254508.jpg (600x727, 43.61K)

get a helium tank from your local party store. Grab some CO2 tubing from an aquarium / pet store. Put a trash bag over your head and run the co2 tube from the helium tank to the bag and tie the bag shut. Use a belt if you can (dont strangle yourself). breathe in deep and fall asleep. no seizures. no vomiting. no pain. body wont leave a huge mess (if youre found before you rot) so you wont traumatize who ever finds you any more than you have to. set up an email to be sent to the police a few hours after you do the deed so a cop can find you instead of your family / loved ones and so your corpse doesnt rot. leave a note explaining why so people can have some semblance of closure.

You should not experience satisfaction, you should experience engagement, pleb.

Attached: 1623444178832.png (599x640, 309.71K)

Be anti-semitic on social media.

what did Gru do for sexual satisfaction before he got married?

I still do and im 35 years old

maybe you should stop drinking the Any Forums koolaid

Attached: 1453318140641.jpg (800x681, 107.79K)

t. 90% of the people posting here

Same at 31. It's fucking sad interacting with people on here who clearly get no joy from their only hobby.

>t. plays the same mmoshit every day

>MMOfags
>enjoying
currently enjoying Dead Space, you poor poor sod

Attached: 1522551713705.png (550x463, 110.78K)

I haven't played a single game this year. I just come here for the off-topic threads.

Why do you keep making this thread?

>tfw got completely absorbed into a new mediocre semi indie game just because you could see all the love the devs had poured into it
Played it around six hours straight. God I love videogames

Attached: 1652652602512.jpg (1405x2048, 472.6K)

Their "hobby" at this point is just growing out gray hairs over banal conflicts with strangers on this shithole.

Imagine being depressed
lmao