How the fuck do you niggas play this game?

How the fuck do you niggas play this game?
I still haven’t figured it out yet

Attached: FA880FEA-A07C-4EFF-AA15-5A68525736FA.jpg (1280x720, 148.12K)

You acquire knowledge and let go of your greed.

chainsaws

Make a wand that has (giant) magic missile, piercing, and homing. Then find a way to dig through Holy Mountains w/o them collapsing, then you won.

download a spell lab mod that lets you learn/play with combinations of effects
90% of noita is just learning how to make an effective dudeblaster, this process is artificially dragged out due to the randomness and scarcity of wands and the limited moments of being able to actually modify them

the other 10% is learning how to max out environmental kills in the first two regions so you effectively have infinite money
that's it. everything else comes naturally, like "i shouldn't stand in the green water"

>Make a wand that has (giant) magic missile, piercing, and homing.

Oh yeah, forgot Drilling Shot.

juice isn't really worth the squeeze imo. rather just play another roguelite. what do you find appealing about this scarcity bullshit?

Learn how to abuse chainsaws and spellwrapping.

Attached: wand wrap.webm (960x540, 2.74M)

And preferably have the Unlimited Spells perk so you can cast it forever, just don't get hit by your own missile early game.

Does this kill the final boss with the shield?
I don’t understand how you are supposed to kill it because it has a shield

>what do you find appealing about this scarcity bullshit?
you'll understand the first time you become explosion immune with a wand that shoots 200 propane tanks per second

the entire point of noita is to be the most ridiculous self-endangering engine of destruction you can create out of the randomized shitwands the game throws at you

Attached: NOeajzK.png (1096x711, 563.96K)

I used the wiki for the crown and amulet and I don't feel bad about it

Attached: Noita V23.04.2021 2021.11.08 - 00.11.32.01.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

yeah, except how often do you really get to do that

Its the excitement of making ridiculous builds but being able to die at any moment

i still don't know how does pentagram formation work
this doesnt look like pentagram

Attached: noita-105.gif (426x240, 3.79M)

pretty often if you acquire skill, know where to look, and dont die on the third zone. Its so easy to spot shitters when they complain about rng in this game

nearly every run if you know what youre doing
the only way you can truly get fucked is finding no drill/black hole, and even then theres solutions theyre just risky/tedious

the fatal flaw of noita is that while it rewards exploration and experimentation, all of that is completely overshadowed by how much of the game is based on RNG.

Snowy depths is usually the first filter

>pretty often if you acquire skill
>nearly every run if you know what youre doing

reading the wiki and watching youtube videos is not 'getting good'

You have solutions to that?
I find i cant get a good digging wand consistently and it’s VERY annoying

Why is the mere concept of finding things out by yourself so alien for so many people?

It seems like you cycle though
1. pentagram that casts 1 bolt (which casts laser) and 2 lasers
2. one laser

>reading the wiki
I know this is a foreign concept to zoomers, but some people actually play the game and learn from their mistakes.
Not really a solution but you would have pretty bad luck to not find SOMETHING that can dig by the end of snowy depths. Even if its not drill/black hole there are plenty of spells that can dig until you find it. That being said, luminous drill is very common and appears early too. I can probably count the number of runs on my hand where I didn't find it at some point.

yeah theres stuff like earthquake, plasma cutter, acid, matter eater that can get you back the the alch to get your infinite spells
there a LOT of viable digging tools, its just a pain to not have the good ones
can even just use a tele flask or circle of displacement if youre desperate, but you run the slight risk of instadeath to lava portals that way

the issue is that 'learning' in this game is exceptionally tedious. something like getting the broken spell, fixing it and finding the portal entrance can take multiple attempts to do, and then you still have to EQUIP the spell, work your way back outside and then USE IT and somehow survive. learning is almost impossible without cheating because it requires you to do a complicated thing many times to 'master' it, all the while keeping 100% focused or else something stupid happens like you get stunlocked by a lightning mage, set on fire by a single pixel of ember or get sniped by a hisii who forgot to turn on his laser before firing.

me when no teleport spell

Attached: sssdd.gif (426x240, 2.76M)

>doesn't show the wand stats

>fire explosive spell/throw potion
>it collides on a single pixel in front of you that is the same color as the background
>die
>2 hour run over