*ting**ting**ting*I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE MANAGER! FUCK XIAO! FUCK YAN! FUCK R CORP! AND FUCK THE INDEXES!

*ting**ting**ting*I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE MANAGER! FUCK XIAO! FUCK YAN! FUCK R CORP! AND FUCK THE INDEXES!
I am stuck on Yan and the guy doing the speedrun is doing some magic that i don't understand. Gunboys are not effective anymore

Attached: ruina.jpg (1280x720, 171.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsxqw2-KzVM&t=12771s
youtube.com/watch?v=rsxqw2-KzVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Yan
Use Nikolai's special attack, it's really useful

Guns are always effective. Just BLAST EM.

>Redirect hands
>Smoke
>Niko
>Yesod
Forsaken Murderer's Regret deletes stagger bars like they're nothing

Attached: 1627529067674.jpg (1260x872, 145.14K)

You are redirecting his buffs away from his hands, right, manager?

I can deal with normal battles using guns but when i have to deal with longer battles with special characteristics like Xiao and Yan i just get mind rot.
So i should attack and lose clashes on him while also attacking the hands. I saw somebody delete him in 3 turns is that still viable?

>Spoiler
The number of people that cleared Ruina would be cut down by more than half if that guy never uploaded his 7-6 hour long speedruns.

I agree 100% but only because the game is really really difficult and going on a 30 minute fight just to get defeated half way through is really not fun.

Face the fear user, you should be used to repeatedly get kicked in the balls by nothing there and the fucking train by now.

There were speedruns I could've used as strategy reference to trivialise my run?

Attached: Fixer's Photo.png (1141x720, 1.16M)

youtube.com/watch?v=rsxqw2-KzVM&t=12771s
Yes.I don't really know how much i can call it trivialise because the solo fights are part way builds part way luck and part way just knowing what to do. I feel that i just lose track of all the numbers because the game doesn't keep track of them. I just lose count of the pluses and minutes along the way

>the guy doing the speedrun is doing some magic that i don't understand.
Which version, the 6:58 one or the 7:21 one?.
Yes. youtube.com/watch?v=rsxqw2-KzVM
It's 90% Yesod and smoke abuse.

Robots are for ___.

Attached: 96388189_p0.png (1342x2000, 2.29M)

I bashed my head with that Gebura fight.No matter how much i tried i couldn't replicate his result

You mean his red mist strat? Also I will assume you are using the 6:58 version because you linked that already.

Magnets

Yes.I got through it in the end by random luck. I also upgraded the thumbs to the named ones like the underboss and the lady.They have the same basic passives and enhanced defences and life. Would that be an issue?

What decks are you using? Or rather, what receptions have you finished already?

There are strategies and cheeses that allow you to beat him in one turn that are viable. The strategy behind them are actually kind of neat, although you could also just copy paste everything I guess.

I have everything but Yan at this point and i still have to do some abnos. I have been using the gunboys with PT on Yesod. I think i will just have to redirect more of his attacks from the hands.

Which floors do you have fully realized so far?

The easiest way is probably Red Mist Gebura with Myo passive, Nikolai, and then three smokers or just three generally strong pages like Xiao, Purple Tear, etc.

Yesod and Malkuth. I don't have Myo's page even after doing the first fight 3 times and the second one once. I never want to look back at R corp ever again.Mind Whip was a bitch