Most replayable game

strawpoll.com/polls/w4nWDxBklgA

Attached: C21D6D08-51FD-4FA4-B1FD-B08886E38DCD.jpg (643x356, 86.84K)

While not my favorite game, Super Mario Bros is unironically the most repayable game ever.

Can you still add games to the list? If so, add
>the other Prince of Persia games
>the other Deus Ex games
>Witcher trilogy
>Mass Effect trilogy
>Metro trilogy
>Black Souls 1 & 2

Any arcade game ever

Ocarina of time

Symphony of the Night
Dark Souls 1

Megaman X8

Tough choice, how did you come up with these names?
I am sure there is stuff missing, though is odd to include Civilization, if you like it, who would play it only once?

on the other hand, I don't think I've ever actually finished a game of Civilization. Once it becomes clear what the outcome is gonna be, I usually start a new game and do something different. Especially in domation/conquest victories, sooner or later your victory is guaranteed and it's just a matter of moving all the units around and waiting.

Heroes 3

SotN
Starcraft Brood War
MMX4 (SNES ones as well, but enjoy X4 the most)
Doom 1 & 2
Quake 1
SH2
MGS 1-3
F-Zero GX
Zelda ALttP
DKC
Nier Automata
Demon and Dark Souls
nigga it's going to be a long-ass list, better if you put "finish 3 or 4 times" would reduce this. Also can't put MP games like TF2 there - that would be equal to replaying it like 100 times over.

Shadow of the Colossus

I can't replay games anymore.

For me it was GTA:Vice city. Only game that I've bought 3 times ever (PS2, PC and Android).

>no New Vegas

I went through the whole list one by one and did not tick a single one
I just don't see the value in replaying singleplayer games with no inherent differences between multiple playthroughs, it feels like a waste of time since I have already seen everything the game has to offer

Attached: 1571319085513.jpg (510x510, 28.29K)

My votes would have been either for Worms or Trackmania if either were on the list, since I'm still playing both series well after a decade.

Warcraft 3
Starcraft
Diablo 2
These three games, plus WoW and Graal were pretty much all I played until I grew out of video games.

>DMC, Bayonetta, DaS, Pokemon, Hitman
>no inherent differences between multiple playthroughs
???

this

literally just went through and clicked random games

you're obviously and severely developmentally disabled