ELDEN RING LORE THREAD

Attached: 1643132123352.png (3092x8000, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/mrz7uq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>If Marika controls grace then it's her giving grace to Morgott effectively saying "AIIIIIEEE I ACTUALLY LOVE YOUR MORGY DON'T LET THE GW DO THIS TO ME."
>Jerren was probably an agent from the Carians to assassinate Radahn for his star shenanigans but he's such a chad they became friends and settled for a death oath. Or he was in on Ranni's plan the whole time and they just sent Jerren over to talk
>Malenia probably told Loretta and the Albinaurics stories about the Haligtree and personally handed off the second half of the Medallion when she walked through Lirunia
>That statue of an adult with infant Malenia/Miquella is probably Godwyn seeing how disposable Marika views her children and what she does to ones with ailments.
>The beastmen would die true deaths in Farum Azula, but it was into rock instead of roots. and now Godwyn is somehow in Farum Azula turning them into zombies.
>People say Radahn stopped the stars to prevent invaders, but 99% of them are just shooting stars and were never on trajectory to hit the planet, indicating some other motive

Attached: 1652295021454.jpg (1181x1079, 113.19K)

This is red-tinged gold.

Attached: red tinged gold.png (1858x1199, 833.69K)

Vaati has a better grasp on lore than OP

The Elden Beast is not red-tinged gold.

I will accept no disputes about this.

Attached: indisputable.png (3840x2160, 2.36M)

>make up fanfiction based on gibberish item descriptions
>call your headcanon it lore and pretend it is super duper well written

Everyone of you faggots should unironically kill yourselves

lets get this thread back on track

Attached: 1635547789441.png (5536x1280, 2.02M)

streamable.com/mrz7uq

Attached: Legal Law Schizo Response.jpg (310x800, 114.87K)

I'm glad you removed it. Now onto more important matters:
Do the trees in the Elden Beast arena mean that the LB world isn't the only world the GW has made an Erdtree in?

What's up with the Elden Beast's roots/branches tail?

talking to yourself

Elden Beast looked like it was only half a creature to me

Nope

Attached: los schizos.png (384x108, 4.48K)

>That statue of an adult with infant Malenia/Miquella is probably Godwyn seeing how disposable Marika views her children and what she does to ones with ailments.
Here is pick, they look almost identical to color to people on the roots of the erdtree in catacombs.

Attached: corpses.png (837x1233, 2.87M)

I heard that they patched out the normal moon from the moonlight altar only keeping the unmarked one, is that true ?

Attached: Moonsighting.png (2814x3949, 2.46M)

> When the Elden Ring was shattered, these seeds flew from the Erdtree, scattering across the various lands, as if life itself knew that its end has come.

It's all the same tree, and the elden ring has always been a part of it. ever since the ring came down to TLB and created life. Old erdtree incantations are are called crucible incantations. The oldest erdtree incantation is elden stars.

>This is a manifestation of the Erdtree's primal vital energies—an aspect of the primordial crucible, where all life was once blended together.

Another place where life is attributed to the greater will:

[310053040] All that there is came from the One Great.
[310053050] Then came fractures, and births, and souls.
[310053060] But the Greater Will made a mistake.
[310053070] Torment, despair, affliction. Every sin, every curse.
[310053080] Every one, born of the mistake.
[310053090] And so, what was borrowed must be returned.
[310053100] Melt it all away, with the yellow chaos flame.
[310053110] Until all is One again.

Attached: 1624085978907.png (2142x884, 1.83M)

yep

Any idea what this symbol is linked to?
It's the only tattoo option in the character creator that I can't link to any major entity/faction in the game

Attached: 1652607365878.png (292x321, 77.64K)

Death and the undead are a regular occurrence in the lands between according to the following item descriptions

---

Greatsword patterned after the black steeple of the Helphen, the lampwood which guides the dead of the spirit world.

The lamplight is similar to grace in appearance, only it is said that it can only be seen by those who met their death in battle

Usher of Death, Rosus, who shows the path to the catacombs throughout the Lands Between, is depicted on this ritual axe.

The dead easily lose their way, and have always been in sore need of a guiding hand.

Summons a group of Those Lost in Death. Three skeletons will appear some distance from the caster and attack foes before disappearing.

The dead have long been left to wander; what they need is leadership

The dead gazed at the skies over the lakes of Limgrave, praying that the dragons' flames would burn them to ash.

The spirits of nobles who, after death, now wander the Lands Between. Surely they were in search of something once - but whatever it was has long been forgotten

Attached: 1651951933704.png (1024x1024, 660.36K)

No. Check it out yourself.

Proper death has always been to return to the source of all life. All other forms of "death" lead to being some form of undead where you aren't truly dead like

Attached: 1646999940274.png (1024x6685, 1.54M)

Nope, unless an update happened within the past week?

Attached: moons.jpg (1920x1080, 509.81K)

It's not anywhere else but it kinda looks like a mausoleum to me, or a kaiden helmet

The thorns that killed the Giants were from Radagon.

I am
from the previous thread.

All I want to do is understand why there seems to be undeath/ghostyboys outside of TWLID:
I think my theory is true, if you think I am wrong tell me why there are non-TWLID undead and ghosts literally everywhere.
Nobody is having their soul go anywhere in TWLID anymore.

Attached: FQ49NVaagAAjE0C.jpg (1424x1952, 122.64K)

They were the briars of sin.

Probably what happened after Godwyn's death since these also references TWLID.

>The guilty, their eyes gouged by thorns, lived in eternal darkness. There, they discovered the blood star.
darkness ?