What's the one game your bought due to buying into the hype that you now regret

What's the one game your bought due to buying into the hype that you now regret

Attached: 1649347440077.jpg (467x452, 59.46K)

Mass Effect 3

Hunted the Demon's Forge
They made the game look like it had way more to do than it did.
That game singlehandedly started my piracy spree as I declared modern games to be complete shit.

Never played it so glad I didn't waste my time

Overwatch. Nearly did the same with Anthem but I knew better than to trust EA and got my new copy for 5 bucks on the Black Friday of the same year

Attached: 1641899288233.png (1500x1500, 855.54K)

>HZD
>hype
nice false flagging, tendie pedo

The game cover would have made me buy it such a letdown

>Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
>Bioshock Infinite
>Overwatch
I'd like to think I've gotten more prudent over the years but I'm sure there's at least one stinker I bought like an idiot recently.

nier automata

I don't know why people still enjoying playing it all these years later. COD is shit as well can't played those games in years

>waited years for a good sale
>never happened
>decided to pirate it
>game is mediocre and boring
Thank God i never bought it

Never played it is that shit and overrated?

Bioshock Infinite. Was during the time where literally everyone was saying it was high art and the greatest game ever made, and it ended up being one of the shittiest shooters I had ever played.
Though funny enough a few months later TLOU was getting the same exact critical praise and I avoided playing that altogether after the first burn.

I bought Zelda breath of wild but couldn't get into it instant regret

Story and OST are good.
Gameplay gets old and boring very fast
the open world thing is unnecessary, side quests aren't that interesting either.
the bullet hell segments are repetitive too

Dying Light 2, kinda at least. The game was decent but honestly feels like shit compared to the first one.

I live the first one it's a shame Dead island 3 is vapour wear

What the fuck is appealing about this? It's the most generic 360 fantasy cover ive ever seen

Attached: 916DIifvUBL._SY606_.jpg (430x606, 74.87K)

Not really hype but Pokemon Y i guess. I hadn’t bought a Mon game in forever and when i played it i realized that Pokemon simply hadn’t evolved at all in all those years.

The cover is completely different in some places but they hammed this game the fuck up to make it look like way more than it was. They hammed it up to be this big fantasy adventure game when it was just a very shallow gears of wars reskin with a talent tree even smaller than skyrim's

Attached: Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-1.jpg (1280x720, 182.44K)