Here’s your new Silent Hill game, bro

>Here’s your new Silent Hill game, bro

Attached: 01B0C9A8-0226-497F-97C5-CB4F6D7FA270.jpg (828x1237, 398.89K)

When I was a kid horror was great because it offered a world full of terrifying scenarios that I thought I could never experience in reality.
Now horror is just showing me a world I wish I lived in because true horror is monsters or serial killers, its society.

>euro """horror""" devs in charge of a remake
Dead on arrival.

A transvestite horror game just flew over my mansion.

>Team Bloober

Attached: 1525829151852.jpg (620x349, 43.76K)

More like tranny hill

I like Downpour. I think it gets too much hate.

Attached: 1647097019161.gif (240x266, 2.02M)

soulless hill

>"Not confirmed. Just sharing what I heard."
I fucking hate leakers with a passion. Don't have the balls to commit to any of their "reliable sources" but are more than happy to jerk themselves off when they guess something right.

Attached: 1552490490587.png (360x450, 154.75K)

Attached: F0E6FF69-4A40-49D5-AB33-488722259717.jpg (1400x1400, 332.47K)

This hack is constantly wrong, so unsurprising to see that he's starting to put disclaimers there.

all leakers should get the rope.

Konami gave a massive IP to an unproven team and then fucked with the development by rushing it out the door. There are parts where you can catch a glimpse what they were going for and those moments are fantastic. The theater set piece which is one of the most memorable moments in the whole series. It is horribly flawed and got a bad reputation for the performance issues but it has bits of soul.

>not confirmed
>I just heard
Social credit WHEN. I hate these fuckers posting anything they think of.

who?

>Konami gave a massive IP
Silent Hill was never a massive IP, especially not by the time development on Downpour started. Konami outsourced the games to Western studios in the first place because they consistently underperformed.

>Konami has ignored most of its popular IPs for years now
>Suddenly there are multiple simultaneous AA and AAA Silent Hill projects in the works
>This from a series that has not had a successful or good game in decades and from a genre thats popularity has been in decline just as long
If Konami was trying to get back into the game business with it's classic IPs I'd be Metal Gear which is a much stronger IP and a lot more popular rather than with a series that has an uphill battle to make profit and appeal to a broader audience.

Attached: Doubt.jpg (200x303, 16.36K)

>Timed PlayStation exclusive
What are they doing?

They already tried that
Remember Metal Gear Survive?

ponying up the money i guess it'll be a good boost to them literally any mention of sh and twitter goes apeshit

my favorite thing about companies is
>we didn't make enough profit with X game
>anyway here's the sequel we changed everything!
>make even less profit
>repeat till you ruin the franchise and stop releasing games of said franchise

>All this according to a Twatter Literally Who
user...

>Not confirmed. Just sharing what I read boards.4channel.org/v last night

>james is a incel now

>Black female protagonist*
>Sales PLUMMET*

Attached: d69485f580420098f75cc651d7814dd7.jpg (500x667, 49.76K)

To be fair, Konami had like 5 or so SH games bomb in a row, and then decided to dedicate a whole year to releasing two new SH games and the HD Collection
They're not particularly keen to making smart financial decisions

she's not black doe

does any SH2 fan even want more SH2? the series made a big mistake trying to recreate 2, it only works so well in that game because you don't expect it. they should be trying to recapture the feel of SH1 or something instead

The sales were already in the shitter thanks to the western-developed ones

SALAVERGA

3 is better than 2
1 is the best one in the series

Attached: RDT_20220516_0029172141744482830150490.jpg (816x940, 166.07K)

that's not black you tard it's med/br/south european

>Timed PlayStation exclusive
>What are they doing?

shitting all over Gamepiss, up your ass Xjeet, up your butt Chang, suck a dick Netflix of gaming, lick my taint Todd

HAHA ENJOY STARFIELD…BUCKO FUCKO

Apparently the leak stated that she has half Native American.

yeah whatever but still a female so KWAB sales already.

>minger
Is there a Silent Hill in Bongland?

>source: I heard it lol

the physical location doesn't matter SH4 already established that