When did you realize it's better than the first one?

When did you realize it's better than the first one?

Attached: KOTOR2-5b437f2146e0fb00378b3510.jpg (987x740, 93.84K)

it isn't.

when I heard the first piece of dialogue and it didnt sound like it was written for children

First one is better. 2nd one is fanmode quality level, nothing else.

FPBP

>WORDS WORDS WORDS the force WORDS WORDS WORDS
>SOMETHING SOMETHING apathy SOMETHING SOMETHING

Fucking yawn. KOTOR 1 had an actual story, it really felt like Star Wars. if I wanted a fucking Star Wars novel that challenges the metaphysical superlative le 2 deep 4 u commentary on the inner machinations of the universe as we know it, I WOULD READ A FUCKING NOVEL. This is Star Wars, I want some proper Star Wars action. KOTOR 2 is literally just a mouthpiece for some literal faggot writer who didnt even like SW.

Nothing will ever top the Starforge.

They're both shit.

>three sentences is too much for me, I can't handle it!
kys zoomer trash

First one is more fun and a better adventure.

When that one Sith guy with the one talked about philosophy, so deep man...
Or when Kreea talked about philosophy...
UTMOST FORM OF THE KINO SIRS

lol, go read a book -oomer faggot. Games are for PLAYING. Not for philosophical essays

Pretty much as soon as I started it playing it, the upgrade in writing quality is immediately apparent.

When they made Pazzak fun.
Pazzak is what I end up doing most of the time in Kotor 2

when i played it

it really isn't it has a lot of annoying sections, the itemization is better though +5 to a stat is more satisfying than +1

When I first played it back in 2016.

Maybe if you donate another $100 your simulated friend on twitch will read some of the dialogue to you. Won't stop you from being such a faggot, but might stop you from being such an ignorant faggot.

reminder kreia just wanted revenge and a clean slate for (You) to pull a Lonesome Road and do what (You) wanted based on (You)r reasons and no one elses

KOTOR2 is The Last Jedi of the franchise.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Second playthrough. Kotor 1 doesn't hold up as well with prior knowledge of the twist, Kotor 2 gets better every time I play it

I don't think there's that much of an overlap between people who played kotor 2 and those who bothered to watch TLJ after the grand mess that was TFA

Someone's mad I poked fun at their favorite Star Wars Soap Opera. Dunno what kind of non-squitor cope you're trying to pull but it wont make KOTOR 2 any more superior to 1.

Attached: 1604509444343.jpg (1191x1191, 262.01K)

TFA is only a mess in light of TLJ. After TFA came out, the community was excited, people wanted to know who Rey's parents were, how the lightsaber got there, who Snoke was, what Luke has been doing, what happened, etc. After TLJ, all anyone wanted to know was "how can they fix it", "where do they go from here", and the answers of course turned out to be "they can't" and "nowhere".

when you could put it to 1080p without having to fuck with engine mods
better rpg too, pretty much took everything the first game did and amps it.
better force variety and balance, better feat variety and balance, improved upgrade system/weapon selection to make a non-jedi or physical build viable, better consum variety and strength, skills being tied to making some of the best upgrade items in the game gave importance to skills that otherwise had little use/viability, party influence system and jedi training gives an actual mechanical consequence to interacting with your party constantly

2pbp

>non-squitor cope
A direct and on-topic response to what you wrote isn't a "non-sequitur", even if you really wanted to use the new phrase you learned on reddit today. Spend less time watching simulated friends play games for you, and a little more time working on reading comprehension and basic literacy before trying to have a text-based discussion with people.

based.

The abilities and shits are better.
The flow of the game is worse.

fpbp
/thread

Cringe

pretty ironic that you say three sentences is too much for him but you can't even muster up one sentence worth of an argument and not just ad hominem bullshit a four year old would drivel out. sure showed him how wrong he was with that irrefutable argument... hey, I have an idea, why don't you do everybody on earth a favor and jump off a cliff so nobody ever has to read the retarded shit you feel the need to type, thanks.

Attached: 12451476.png (361x691, 171.87K)

>words words words
A big nothingburger! Much like his favorite KOTOR game! How about instead of attacking me, you actually provide a reason for me to like your shitty game?

maybe for you. TFA was a bad movie on its own and pretty much one of the last film I bothered to go to the theater for. I think the hobbit part 2 was the last one. All these movies play the same, neverending spastic cgi with 0 time for actual plot development

lmao the fucking cope. tfa was always just a boring shitty copy of anh. there was nothing interesting about it. empire is back and the republic are rebels again. there was no saving. tlj at least tried to be more than retelling of the og trilogy

I preferred the locations, outside of Korriban which I prefer in 1 just I like it more when it's not completely hostile.

You're right, let me go write a cited paper in response to "too many words lol!"

If you can't make your argument without being such a disingenuous faggot, maybe it's time to realize your argument isn't very good. Maybe you can start spamming replies from your cellphone to make it seem like you aren't alone in being retarded? That might help.

>hates reading
>can't even write the word "nothing" without adding burger to it
American?

whatever dude, tl;dr thanks for the reply tho. keep typing your life away on Any Forums about bs that doesn't fucking matter. btw you sound like a pseudo-intellectual jean claude van damme and i bet you don't even watch or play any star wars movies games ya big fuckin jabrooni

Attached: 657567.jpg (600x1152, 60.04K)

This right here.

Attached: herghxfghgf.jpg (512x327, 33.17K)

when i played it after KOTOR1

bioware only became so popular because they were really the only ones with a budget making big RPGs

Completely unrelated but is Jade Empire worth a playthrough?

Attached: sure.png (1251x955, 832.2K)

Imagine how much better the industry could be today if we had managed to gatekeep people like this out of it. You look at Fortnite and you wonder how it could be so successful, and then you remember there are "gamers" out here literally bragging that they can't read past a third grade level.