RPCS3 haters on suicide watch. They implemented a goddamn timer freezing ability

RPCS3 haters on suicide watch. They implemented a goddamn timer freezing ability.

Attached: 1637188329916.png (338x279, 10.94K)

you mean I can pause my movies now?

i dunno wtf a timer freezing ability is, sounds gay

What are the implications?

When are they going to update it so games don't run at slideshow speeds?

stop being poor and get a good pc

idk works on my machine

>brown

It's a timer freezing ability. It means it has the ability to freeze a timer.

in game timers? So, for instance, you could play Dead Rising forever?

today i set up rpcs3 on my deck by assigning one of the back paddles to esc, this way i can easily stop the emulation in gaming mode and load up another game or changevthe settings :)
i did the same with pcsx2, but also used two other paddles for save state and load state.

>you could play Dead Rising forever?
there's an infinity mode already

Im just asking for clarification purposes on what it does, I dont actually plan on playing Dead Rising with no timer

Not him but some games still work like shit regardless of how good CPU you have. I fucking hate how games like infamous still drop below 30 all the times even on best cpus.

every game ive tried plays fine with my 2080 and 8700k, but there isnt much on the ps3 library i care to play either

>he doesn't know

Who is weird and autistic enough to "hate" a ps3 emulator?

People are literally bots today. They will find a rock to hate

Yeah 80% of games i tried are perfectly playable but some titles still work like dogshit regardless of your hardware and most of these are actual 1st party ps3 exclusives you would use this emulator for.

Attached: 1650790516928.jpg (600x832, 96.21K)

RPCS3 is kinda like a Nintendo emulator. Literally no games. But it's not as good as Nintendo emulators since 2/3 of the games I actually want to play don't even work.

fucking Namco and their hardware wizardry, PCSX2 has the same problem with the PS2 Ace Combats and Ridge Racer

I'm skub'd out of my mind rn

>goes to typical emulation channel with i7 12900k
>slideshow

Literally no problem here with my Ryzen 5 5600X. The devs can't make miracles and make it run on your shitty ass toaster that barely plays PS4 era games.

>intcel
There is your problem. Stick to pushing frames in cod