youtube.com/watch?v=FKhSbZPBEKc
youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q
youtu.be/pQhGGgs7U3c
youtube.com/watch?v=77Mag2pykDw&ab_channel=QuintonReviews
youtube.com/watch?v=JGGRq2AnHFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/NAh9oLs67Cw

Attached: Lust.jpg (575x620, 49.75K)

Yes but 90 minute movie is trying to brainwash me to transition while 3 hour video essay bitches about the good old days and I agree with their assessment.

I watched 10 hours of YiiK video essays and I don't regret it.
Movies are cancer and you can't have them playing in the background.

At least i can do something else while some guy blabs about something I don't pay attention to as white noise.

None because those video game essays nitpick every detail and are pretty cringe.

>5 years ago
make it stop0k4jp

Niggers won Any Forums, niggers one

youtube.com/watch?v=FKhSbZPBEKc
A shame he trooned out

Bro...

Those DS2 videos that perfectly explain every little detail on why DS2 feels like shit to play are pure kino
Its hard to verbalise it when playing but they hit the nail on the head

kek

Got me

youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q
Just finished watching this last night.
Was fun, can't wait for the Skyrim one.

Attached: fape.gif (315x572, 94.94K)

Those are the worst doorknobs in general not only because of that, but because they can be opened from the other side by the filmtape lasso technique.
I don't even get why they still install that garbage.

>autistic video game enthusiast
>trooning out
many such cases

I really hope this isn't a sign of what I think it is.
a regular movie does not trick my brain that it's having some sort of one sided social interaction.

Attached: sleep.jpg (1000x1000, 97.33K)

you could do the same with a movie, NPC.

the reason video essay become a thing because informative channels like discovery/history suck now with all the dumb reality tv show
some time people just want to learn random shit on the side while doing other thing

Except they aren't learning anything, they're just having their heads filled with somebody else's questionable opinions. Then they proceed to regurgitate those opinions at the first opportunity and try to pass them off as fact. I hate modern humans so much it's unreal.

Well for a movie or game I have to actually watch/play it.
For a shitty YouTube video I can just have it playing while I draw or play vidya so it really doesn't waste my time, any noise works.

For me it's sidetrack.

Attached: 1652532871682.jpg (4096x3072, 1.12M)

a movie shouldn't trick you into having one-sided conversation. i don't understand how hard it is to watch movies, it's like watching long cutscenes.

>He doesn't watch 19 second youtube ads as entertainment.
youtu.be/pQhGGgs7U3c

holy fuck this is some deep level thinking. get this guy to teach philosophy at a prestigeous university NOW!

Official Video Essay tier list
> Actually good tier
MrBtongue, Matthewmatosis, Gemsbok
> Okay tier
Raycevick, Ross Game Dungeon, Mandalore, Superbunnyhop
> Tolerable tier
Mauler, Gamingbrit, Errant Signal, Extra Punctuation, Examined Life of gaming, Gmanlives, Shammy, Indigo gaming, Nakey Jakey, Turbo Button
> Bad tier
Hamster Anderson, ShillUp, Aesiraesthetics
> Shit tier
Neverknowsbest, Salt Factory, HBomberGuy
> Abyss tier
Games as Literature, Writing on Games, Gamemakers Toolkit, Jacob Geller
> The Nadir
Noah Caldwell-Gervais, Whitelight, Action Button

based, the only good source of info is documentaries and trivia, anything else that handles things in a subjective way is awful.

i laughed.

Any of the good ones usually have a background in the field and can justify their opinions with actual facts.

Some are incorrect but thats on you the viewer to determine and then give a comment on their videos why you feel they're wrong.

not vidya but

youtube.com/watch?v=77Mag2pykDw&ab_channel=QuintonReviews

May Jesus have mercy on you

it's not that watching movies is hard, it's that doing anything is hard because I'm starved of contact with other people while simultaneously being anxious around them, so YouTube essays are my easily accessible copium

the one autist who did that 4 hour review on how oblivion actually sucks

Oh, no...

Holy shit even SulMatul is a tranny now? Isn't this guy a doctor in real life?

you have to be 18+ to post here faggot

You could just do the same with a movie

Attached: hayashi.png (126x126, 38.95K)

Why ARE so many YouTube video game analysts trannies? It's weird. Is it an attention thing?

When I was younger I have wanted to fuck her so bad

No they don't and no they can't. Also people with "backgrounds in the field" tend to be the least objective, no matter the subject.

Raycevick sucks because he gets very autistic to defend shitty games because he played them in his twilight years

>Neverknowsbest on the same tier as Hbomberguy
>bunnyhop on the same tier as mandalore, ross and raycevick
nigga

Nah, it's a groomer thing.

ever tried making a 1+ hour-long essay? it's an insane thing to do and normal beings would feel satisfied with 12 minutes video that can deliver their message in a subtle way.

This but can't wait to fall asleep on it. All video essays on video game are just white noise I fall asleep to.
the longer, the better.

It's fine that you don't watch any of them but why pretend there aren't thousands of biologists, lawyers, doctors, chemists, engineers, musicians, etc... all making videos on YouTube? There's literally thousands of videos out there made by people with backgrounds in the field. Most the big artists on YouTube are paid artists and have been for years, many with previous/current industry background.

Attached: 1382147336490.jpg (399x382, 66.06K)

Attached: 1626634551987.jpg (360x344, 12.96K)

Why are wypipo like this

Attached: 1652092521656.png (781x960, 1.88M)

What a twisted sense of humor the real world has

>Ctrl+F
>no Running Shine
youtube.com/watch?v=JGGRq2AnHFM
Sad!

I have to say I do enjoy thorhighheels quite a lot. Especially his retrospective on metal gear

To be fair that guy linked in the post was already an outspoken homosexual