SOVL

shipofharkinian.neocities.org/

SOVL

Attached: file.png (1018x643, 275.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

builds.shipofharkinian.com/job/SoH_Multibranch/job/master/lastStableBuild/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It just doesn't feel as good on pc

Cringe, where's the 1TB of javascript bloat?

I fucking hate fags like you

Attached: 1648960227229.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Would be curious to hear you explain why without sounding like a retard.

SOUL

Attached: wemadeit.webm (845x480, 2.91M)

not him, but i played the original, and personally seeing it run at 60fps feels "wrong"
don't get me wrong, im not saying it's bad, or that it ruins it, or that the og is better, it's a matter of feeling different mixed with nostalgia.

objectively, it's better, superior, and there's no argument against that
but subjectively, on a personal level, it almost feels like playing a clone, an excellently made one, but still a clone

i'll still play it and who knows, maybe this feeling will wear out in no time and i'll feel like an idiot

kek

>playing nintendo games on non-nintendo devices
ishygddt

I love the original but I can't see myself playing it again after this. There's basically no or at least close to no input delay at all. I was a bit on the fence about it being 60FPS before I saw how it looked but now that it's been shown and that I've played it myself, it feels great.

>I love the original but I can't see myself playing it again after this
personally i can switch from 60fps to 30fps to sub 30 at any time and it takes me maybe 2 minutes to get used to it
and i mean this for any game, as example switching from SotC remake to the original PS2 one

Sirs this website is too basic please do the needful and use a framework
Download at least 80 different packages okay sirs bitch website.

nah ps2 SotC is bad because the framerate is all over the place. couldn't do that again. as long as it's steady, i'm with you

good goyjin

Holy fuck, it looks so smooth, my eyes feel rested whenever you check the 60 fps mark but i start having this uncomfortable feeling when you uncheck it. It's impressive honestly.

>Click the icon to join the Discord and get the latest stable build!

Attached: 1550370757464.png (178x183, 36.76K)

I'm not sure why this shit is so common nowadays

NINTENDO
SUE THIS MAN

>you've lived long enough to experience the comfiness of 60 FPS OoT

Attached: 9d7e40d63b1480dcee65142292148e4f (1).gif (494x320, 3.02M)

you can't even download it either

HOAH SHIP

Attached: 1627779472444.png (640x480, 284.53K)

It's just not the same

Attached: 1634882228676.gif (500x717, 852.08K)

what we decompiling next?

>JOIN OUR DISCORD
fuck no

60 FPS*
>*not actually 60 FPS, but interpolation so you get that weird soap opera effect like those "anime but in 60 FPS" videos on youtube made with Smooth Motion Video

>playing nintendo games on nintendo devices
ISHIGGYDIGGY

Attached: endo ishygddt.jpg (650x800, 242.38K)

Yeah, don't bother. The download on Discord just gives you a 502 bad gateway error.

3D interpolated animation != 2D interpolation.
Stop being retarded.

interpolation is interpolation, you can't just say it's a half press.

Adding 1 point in 3D space isn't the same as creating a 2D image.
Stop being retarded.

Based neocities website

attention whoring.

is it native 60 fps or not? checkmate.

>is it native 60 fps
Yes.

>stop being retarded
No.

If you go to their actual site you can download builds from their build bot:
builds.shipofharkinian.com/job/SoH_Multibranch/job/master/lastStableBuild/

Then why do the devs have to specify it being interpolated instead of just "it runs at 60 fps"? Interpolation is not native, no matter how much you cope.

it's definitely easy on the eyes but i couldn't be bothered playing more than 5 minutes, vanilla oot is extremely stale, needs randomizer or just give mm the same treatment since that's an actually good game by itself

Why do zoomers want native PC ports so bad? The game was not designed to run at 60 FPS widescreen. The animations look stupid because they weren't made with 60 FPS in mind. If you're not playing ocarina of Time on N64 or even a Wii then you may as well just not even be playing the game at all.

>Then why do the devs have to specify it being interpolated instead of just "it runs at 60 fps"?
Because there's multiple ways of doing things, and there's 2 devs working on 2 ways of doing it.
>Interpolation is not native
Then most games don't run at or above 60fps 'natively', cause guess what, nearly everything uses interpolation nowadays.