Play Dislyte

play Dislyte

Attached: cc1[1].jpg (708x690, 22.64K)

what a terrible video. downvoted when finished. can't believe I was able to finish it.

These days I don't even get through half a video, most of the time, and this latest one was even worse.

At least he's honest about selling out.
I still prefer NordVPN Man.

Man, that gacha has really been shilling itself heavily. I'm seeing ads on every spcial media channel I'm on.

they have to, it's the most jewish gacha I've ever seen, and I used to play genshin

JonTron has fucking lost it. He refuses to make any vidya related videos and when he does talk about vidya, it's always sponsors for gachashit, which is overtaking any other sponsor JonTron gets. He possibly LOVES gacha, and has possibly betrayed his favorite games like Banjo-Kazooie and so forth. This man has changed and it worries me.

he finally missed

if you fucks ever got out of this shithole and watched a ted talk you would understand the joke. Ted talks are a joke

man I've seen a ted talk before, that didn't make the video any better

It was a shit video and Jon has gone to shit after GG, tho not as bad as GG got

Starcade was the end of Jontron

>betraying muh vidjaaaa
bro are you married to a fucking video game?
holy shit I hope you're autistic so you can at least use it to justify your retard behavior

He's so fucking SOULLESS now

Get a job.

He's been missing since after the Hercules video.

Is there a pun I'm missing with Dislyte?
The premise is gods and shit, but why is it called Dislyte?
Also it's astounding how souless it is even for a gacha. Like they pulled up an army of commitees to grab all the gacha buzzwords to make one.

Attached: .jpg (1000x667, 126K)

He has changed and I don't care. Let him milk youtube zombies forever.

Haven't clicked on a video since Soulja Boy's video game console thing and that was apparently 3 years ago, holy fuck. I've been rewatching Sonic 06 and really enjoying it, so I know I didn't just outgrow the humor. Sad as fuck to see someone that could make me cry laughing 10 years ago completely phone it in.

Attached: 1645203592554.jpg (1920x1080, 213.68K)

>make literal 5min long commercial "video"
Did these fucks just buy him a new house or something? How much money did you have to be given to do a 5min long fucking commercial and try to disguise it as a video?

I've learned to enjoy Oneyplays now, at least all the stuff with Zach has similar energy to the old GG/Jontron stuff. Still a fucking shame though, old GG and Jontron hold up much better than a lot of other stuff I watched back then (Ashens, AVGN, NC, Screwattack)

NordVPN Man is the best.