Circumcision is…..LE BAD!!!!

>Circumcision is…..LE BAD!!!!

Attached: 02E608E1-B4C6-4667-AA8B-64275DF3C1C2.jpg (397x398, 80.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hL0RTcK_G_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honda civic is el creg

>Limited Edition Soundtrack
SH4 had a completely unremarkable ost. Who is this for?

Is that really what this game is about

no, it was just some dick obsessed weirdo sperging out on the wiki

Used to think this cover was kinda scary and now I just see a soijak

Me

That looks like the face alright

Imagine supporting male genital mutilation.

You faggots talk about being tricked by the jews and then ignore the times you are ACTUALLY tricked by the jews.

>OP has not read the Zohar

I'm stretching my dick skin RIGHT NOW and when foregen becomes a thing I'm gonna get that stitched on top of my restoration progress just for the new nerves, so it's super long and dangly, I don't give a fuck!

Attached: fingerguns.jpg (326x326, 28.71K)

>not for resale
wtf physicalbros I thought we owned our games???????????????????

>Unremarkable
4U

Any of the vocal tracks with Mary Elizabeth McGlynn are still nice

youtube.com/watch?v=hL0RTcK_G_Q

Is this The Room of video games?

I can't fucking believe you fucking Americans tried to censor the truth about the penis-mutilation-gate. THE TRUTH MUST BE SPOKEN AND BROUGHT INTO THE LIGHT. WE SHALL MAKE OUR DICKS WHOLE AGAIN , Any Forums!!!

Attached: WOWO.jpg (236x233, 12.23K)

Ive fit 4 quarters in mine

i really wish SH4 had worked, the atmosphere is great

>foregen
lmao. I hope this shit is real, I want to know how uncircumcised men live.

They make it sound like snake oil but it's based on organ transplant tech that was invented a while back so in theory it's real enough. They don't just grow a new foreskin out of nothing, you'd be using a donor one from a dead guy. So get in early cause demand will likely outweigh supply in the US. But it won't carry the complications of traditional body part transplants, it won't be rejected because they bleach out the DNA and replace it with your own.

It has a good soundtrack but the game itself doesn't actually use it because it's a pile of dogshit. The hipsters that pretend to like it don't know this fact however and continue to make shit up about it like "SH4 was a proto-PT"

SH4 spends 50% of its time being the scariest Silent Hill game and the other 50% being the shittiest horror game.

How will the Room bring back Walter's forskin?