Why dont women in games look like this anymore?

why dont women in games look like this anymore?

Attached: tifamodern.png (1174x660, 870.85K)

Post her panties

>Posting the fixed version
Nice.

Why do you incels think women exist to get you off? You've literally never even had sex. Reality has to set in at some point.

if chads didnt exist i would have a gf

Her default tits are perfect. Her body is extremely tight, not flopping around everywhere.

Based panty obessed user

The fuck else are they good for? They don't cook, they don't clean, they can't even raise kids right and they only know how to break a man's heart before leaving. Women are only good for sex.

>Reality has to set in at some point
It always does for your kind, and that's a good thing!

Attached: you will never be a woman.jpg (744x926, 101.29K)

>every woman in media must be mediocre so i don't feel jealous

the design philosophy of the west and japan differ, the west worships ugliness while japan worships beauty. the results speak for themselves.

Pretty much, chads learn this early on and pump and dump. Simps never learn though

why do women not rebel against chad for using them?

yeah bro you definitely right...
the purpose of huge tits and big asses is increasing women's chances of surviving in the wilds

the way a woman conceptualizes her existence to herself is entirely meaningless to me. to me theyre nothing but sexual outlets.

what if she failed at don corneo's mansion and became his slave wouldn't that be something haha

made for italian salami

>Expecting women to use logic

Attached: 1633265277005.webm (1080x1080, 2.5M)

keep going i'm almost there

She looks 10000000 times better in Dissidia NT

Attached: Final Fantasy Dissidia - Tifa Lockhart (Render).jpg (680x1150, 115.63K)

literally built for being Corneo's bride

Mainly because Dissidia has an actual artstyle while the remake just looks generically photorealistic.

lol no. Models in this shit game are ugly af.

this but Red XIII's bitch

Attached: have-sex-incel-just-do-it-already-67796977.png (500x561, 139.84K)

Attached: 093485634.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

>Why do you incels think women exist to get you off?
Why should fictional characters be ugly? Give me an excuse that isn't you blatantly lashing out and being angry that a fictional set of tits looks better than you.

I think people are just annoyed at western devs acting prudish and then having double standards about it based on how trendy the group in question is at the moment. People just want games to be about fun and a lot of people find titties fun.

With her? Sure

she looks like a NG girl cosplaying as tifa

Yes

Attached: Capture.jpg (515x262, 29.48K)

Tits still not big enough

Ugly af

>599087987
Fucking kill yourself degenerate troon