WAAAHHH!! NOT EVERYBODY IN THE FGC IS WORSHIPPING ME!! COMFORT ME AND JERK ME OFF MORE LOYAL FANS!

>WAAAHHH!! NOT EVERYBODY IN THE FGC IS WORSHIPPING ME!! COMFORT ME AND JERK ME OFF MORE LOYAL FANS!

Get over yourself Max.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 162103.png (602x823, 459.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LGXuQCrIw4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Asian wife
>has that one token black friend
>gamer
>says the n word in private so much that it leaks out into his normal speech
This guy is a racist incel. Literally every check is marked.

People who attack Max are all nonFGC shitters who can't DP and would rather hold W in an empty field than learn the nuances of a fighting game.

Attached: yak_0.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

youtube.com/watch?v=LGXuQCrIw4Y

How is responding to haters and addressing drama something he needs to get over? Seems like a bunch of KoF people are mad they aren't popular enough to do this type of stuff.

What did Max do to you? Ban you in his chat?

Not my problem + you can't even do a real max cancel

>incel
>wife
Do words no longer have meaning?

meh, i think max is an ok guy.
i dont watch his streams, just some of the stuff he puts on his youtube channel.
seems like a decent guy that likes video games.

Of course not, or we would all be trannies.

CHINGER

He literally doesn't play any relevant fighting game. For all I know he's the poser.

incel basically just gets used as an alternative to saying "loser" or i guess specfically a male loser.
i guess people treat it as a worse version of that word.

Aris was right about Max

>"chatting with the devs"
>not shilling their game for them
Pick one

Again, you don't play. Go back to Elden Ring.

To be fair Max is a shill so I don't blame people jumping to conclusions
Also I want to bang his sister

CHAGGER

What did Aris say about Max?

Stay out of my router, pls

>ugly as fuck irl
>cartoon avatar looks way more aesthetically pleasing than he ever will
Many such cases

>Early access for free views
>BUT I'M NOT GETTING PAID SO I'M NOT A SHILL
I bet he monetizes those videos too.

Why the fuck does anyone watch this self absorbed narcissist soiboy cuck???

Seriously what's the appeal of watching this sad act?

Chinger Changer

Kill yourself simp.

Attached: jiving.png (925x196, 153.36K)

(You) are
Retard
Nigger
Faggot

>Tried to spearhead F2P into fighting games as a throwaway excuse to have more content on his channel since his revenue is starting to shrivel up
>This happens

Attached: 1649780615802.png (785x584, 539.89K)

Fuck man, I hate max as much as the next guy but use something other than buzzwords to express why you don't like him.

Attached: 1651002574920.png (606x773, 269.6K)

Literall babby hours. You definitely know nothing about fighting games or the industry.
You dont even know more than I do. I dont play fighting games, but I'm an avid watcher who could still school you after all the tech I've picked up from his videos.

You want a 10,000 word essay on why hes a hypocritical two faced beta male?

Or simple buzz words so the lefties can understand

>KoF """influencers""" absolutely seething because they thought Max was being paid to make KoF shill videos and they weren't
>He actually wasn't being paid he's just autistic about Rock Howard
>Ends up bringing 2000 times the attention to KoF than any of these influencers can anyway because of his huge zoomer audience and he's doing it for free so there's no reason for SNK to pay anyone
fucking lmao

>I dont play fighting games

Attached: 003.png (934x772, 591.57K)

This faggot is biggest turbo shill ever lol hes going to shill hard that braindead gook masher coming out next month because hes under contract with Nexon. Its insane how retarded cuckolds still take opinion of this albino nigger seriously.

Videos are monetized, he made money off the autistic shilling

I watched that event on YouTube. Surprising amount of fun and not at all cringe.

> I dont play fighting games
Average max viewer/simp

Pretty much this. People are mad that he's successful and does multiple things rather sticking to one game.

I'm talking about being paid by SNK obviously. That's what the KoF twitterfags were seething over. The best part is they were complete literally whos so why would anyone want to pay them?

I'd rather you contribute to the board instead of actively making it worse with posts that consist entirely of buzzwords, give me the essay if you actually have an opinion. Retard.

Seethe