Is kino back on the menu?

is kino back on the menu?

Attached: MouseGame.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

well the game isn't fuckin out yet and you said "kino on the menu?" template so i mean what did you really wanna talk about asshole? you like rat zelda? you wanna play rat zelda? yeah me too.

it's not out yet. anything else to talk about?

Fuck off shill.

Attached: Screenshot_20220223-014650_Firefox.jpg (1080x1314, 213.09K)

/thread

You're getting outshilled by nobeta posters.

post the demo

Furfag Zelda

I wanna fuck the mouse

Gay

N-no

>first kickstarter game is an overwhelming success
>instead of courting serious investors kickstart your second game because you don't have to pay those cucks back with anything but a keychain or some other useless schwag
>kickstarter goals make it abjectly clear you are being taken advantage of
can't wait to pirate it lol

Attached: 02ff0b552dfdea25ca5eb810378c759e_original.gif (680x1056, 1.92M)

And that's a tenth post, best post.
Fuck YachtClub, even if they make great games. Taking their name a bit too literally.

>instead of courting serious investors kickstart your second game because you don't have to pay those cucks back with anything but a keychain or some other useless schwag
I mean, if I could leverage goodwill to fully fund a game and break even even before production begins, I would. Wouldn't you?

I want it.

Attached: 1644010145680.jpg (770x653, 201.07K)

Investors are cringe.

Yes. It's just that kickstarter shit makes sense to me (as a user, not that I ever backed anything) only as far as the "normal" option of finding external funding is not feasible because you're too insignificant. Then it's either the game gets funded that way or not at all. For a company getting paid up front is an ideal solution even if they are more established, but I wouldn't back it anymore because they're just purely using it to put all the risk into my end (pay for a game before it's even made). Of course it makes sense for them to try it, but it equally makes sense for me to not support them (through kickstarter, at least).

>It takes 300k dollars to make a fishing minigame for a 8bit pixel game.

How much should it cost? Provide exact figures and sources.

In any real-word scenario that isn't shitstarter the onus is on the guy asking for money to provide "exact figures and sources" for how that money is to be used. Although to the guy you're replying I would also say that they don't say it takes 300k dollars to make a fishing minigame, they're saying if you give them 300k dollars they will make a fishing minigame.

It's a girl

$0
>UMM YEAH CAN I GET A PEER REVIEWED SOURCE FOR THAT?
No

>In any real-word scenario that isn't shitstarter the onus is on the guy asking for money to provide "exact figures and sources" for how that money is to be used.
It isn't. They set the price for the final product and either you agree to it or not.

That's clearly a boy mouse, otherwise it'd have eyelashes.

Based.

so this is a rat girl posting thread or just pure autism thread?

Attached: 1649829665738.png (1500x952, 422.3K)

She is a MOUSE.

MUSSY

Attached: 1645534510256.jpg (495x1024, 56.6K)

Fine. Rodent girl posting.

Attached: 1642902290146.jpg (1385x1061, 256.92K)

youre a mouse bitch sage

Attached: pov.png (849x791, 571.51K)

Of course you'll look ask for a breakdown of the costs, especially if you think you're getting ripped off. And if they refuse to provide you tell them to fuck off.

No, MOUSE.

Attached: file.png (2000x3000, 2.87M)

Let's say you pay 10 employees (artists, programmers, etc) $2,000 a month to do the mini-game for an entire year.

That's 240k.

If you have 10 persons working in a minigame for one year, there is something wrong with methods

Well, all I got is rat.

Attached: 1639754278906.png (1280x945, 765.38K)

$2,000 a month is below poverty levels. You should be tripling that figure.

mental illness isn't re-