Did you get to do what you wanted to this weekend? No? Well, there's always next weekend, right?

Did you get to do what you wanted to this weekend? No? Well, there's always next weekend, right?

Attached: maxresdefault (29).jpg (1280x720, 166.43K)

I played no videogames but I did masturbate a lot and also posted about ~300 posts on Any Forums. Tme well spent I say

I just wish people would leave me the fuck alone, every time I want to get drunk someone is pestering me with their fucking bullshit and by the time I'm done I have to work again, I'm ready to kill someone if they keep it up

I don't get weekends off brother

Attached: 1652646004723.jpg (214x236, 6.4K)

im studying law at oxford so I have no time off

Something is fucked in my brain or my body, I just keep laying here all weekend and no matter what I’m still exhausted

Based
That's a symptom of depression user

I guess I did, I basically hung out with various friends this weekend.
Normally the weekend is my time to catch up on my to-do list and hanging out with people is tiring, but I think it's better for my mental health if I spend time with other people.
I did not play any video games and they were not on my to-do list, but I'll probably play some CSGO later today.

THE LOATHESOME FRIEND HAVER

No, I was procrastinating the whole weekend, now it's 10PM, and I'm writing assignments for tomorrow.

Attached: will be great.jpg (761x563, 60.49K)

Yes, I played games, lifted and smoked lots of weed. Might even do some more lifting before I go to bed.

Attached: 1652410784766.jpg (1024x959, 117.96K)

Yet here you are, writing pointless things on a Vietnamese basket weaving website. Shame. Tsk tsk tsk.

Not him but

Yes the weekend was great

Beat Elden Ring with my Paladin build and found a website with hundreds of Hentai videos with Mega links and subs for everything. Already at 45gb of maid videos and counting!

Attached: yes.png (571x387, 428.59K)

>productivity per worker has increased by a ridiculous magnitude in the last hundred years
>8 hour work day is still standard
>real wages basically stagnant, almost never rising significantly faster than inflation
Fuck this gay ass economy, I hate bosses so fucking much, we should be working 20 hour weeks tops by this point

>redditjak
Kill yourself

Attached: redditjakscringeyorgins.jpg (936x936, 518.82K)

You have to other things dude, it's the only way. Do you have your own business? If no, think about it.

Yes.

I'm not a retarded wagecuck like the majority of you faggots on this board.

I make bank drawing 2D loli cunny on a weekly basis for perverts with money to blow.

Also, I live in a small third world country where 13 year old 3D cunny is legal, so try your best to not cry yourself to sleep over the fact that fat ugly 40 year old hag you work with will never suck your dick user while I have 3D lolis taking turns polishing daddy's knob while he cranks out more 2D loli cunny for the world to pay top dollar to bust a nut to. rhrdm

Attached: smuganimegirl.png (1080x1080, 861.49K)

Based I'm learning to draw so I can dedicate myself to it because I fucked up choosing an uni career, and don't want to do that shit the rest of my life
How long did it took you to get good at drawing?

>I'm proud of being a deviant
lol

Everything I've ever heard about small businesses tells me they're twice as much work as a normal job. No thanks.
There's no way for this not to sound bratty, so I won't try to rephrase it. I hate ambitious and driven people. They raise the bar for everyone else. Let's take an extreme example, those South Korean office workers that work 14-hour days regularly and commit suicide all the time. If people just put their foot down and told their managers "No, I will not do it" in concert, this could not happen. A culture of ambition fuels the ridiculous working hours. So, a few people for whom working 16 hours is worth it to stand out and get a promotion mean that everyone else has to work 14 hours just to not look like fucking dead weights. The exact same principles apply not just to jobs where people work less hours, but to all areas of life - beauty standards, for example, are raised enormously by the few people who actually want to put in the work to do things like get rock-solid 6-packs or get plastic surgery on their ass. Normal people can't or won't go this far, but they are made to go further than they otherwise would.
And it applies on an international scale too. During the Cold War, America propped up all sorts of shithead dictators just because they would oppose Communism - in other words, it was America's competition with the Soviet Union that facilitated terrible leaders that had no democratic intentions at all. Competition by states that had ambitions of their ideology dominating the world made everyone else worse off.
So, more than anything, I hate ambitious people. You're just ruining it for everyone else, and for what? To feel better about yourself because you "won"? It's tragic.

I know but everything making me depressed is just a fact I can’t deny nor change. I look like your typical school shooter who snaps after being rejected by too many peers but almost 30

I worked at a company that saw their yearly income multiply by almost 10x in less than 15 years (I wasn't working there that long). Even after taking into account costs and inflation and everything, there's a huge remainder and almost none of it went to payroll. It almost all goes to investors. Feels like our entire economy is set up to just maximize investor income, and any products or services created in the meantime are incidental

Attached: 1652042026948.jpg (827x1024, 55.93K)

i watered my plants and shitposted.

Attached: 1643655184245.webm (688x512, 2.91M)

Yes that is exactly what is going on it’s also why there’s so much weird shit pushed in media that’s really unpopular

>I'm a third world pedo didst though witness
Ok

Sadly yes that is mostly true for many companies. I don't get it either.