Post Vidya opinions that'll have you like this

Post Vidya opinions that'll have you like this

Attached: tangled-1.jpg (1200x675, 121.12K)

Maplestory big bang was a good change for the game.

Spore was an absolutely fine game

$1 = 1 hour of gameplay mentality doomed video games to be bloated by pointless shit

dmc5 was fucking shit, fanfiction tier shit and the music trash

monster hunter was never good

japanese voice acting is straight garbage

Diablo 3 was at its peak shortly after launch

Soul memory was good. Fuck competitive PVPfags and careless PVEers. Play the game as it was intended.

The Last Remnant is the best jrpg ever, combat, and exploration-wise.

CRPG's are boring reading simulators. I'd read a book instead of """"playing"""" a CRPG.

Attached: 1442992267426.jpg (540x489, 13.1K)

Cutscenes in video games shouldn't exist at all. It's an interactive medium so if you tell the story through non-interactive scripted cinematic sections then you don't the nature of video games at all.

XCOM-type of games are extremely boring and stupid and I don't like them.

Elden Ring got boring after Leyndell and wasn't worth finishing.

Mario and Sonic idolatry is the cringiest thing that exists in video games. Anyone that unironically cares about these two characters is a bonafide autistic manchild or an underage kid.

Valorant is trash ass corner peeking shite that's only popular because Riot pours so much money into it. Genuinely garbage game propped up by money and League's huge fanbase.

Me saying that I hate fortnite in front of my normalfriends

Attached: HighResolution.png (800x800, 1.12M)

*don't understand the nature of video games at all

I always thought those AAA Sony "games" filled with cinematics and press X to win were never real games and to this day refuse to play them. Maybe that's why they sell so much because they're not even video games.

Tali > Samara > Miranda > Jack > EDI > Kasumi > Liara > Ashley

All good except nu-Hitman

hollow knight, the game is pure trash.
its boring af, you start so slow, and the enemies / background are roughly the same throughout the game, barely any new mechanic change + same weapon you get when you first started
have no idea why it got that popular

Attached: 9mw9469v91lm-background.jpg (1920x1080, 114.25K)

A lot of jrpgs fans greatly exaggerate the quality of the stories/characters they like.

The ENTIRE Fallout series is awful. Fallout 76 is the only one that got reviewed properly.

Fortnite has always been a good game, got even better with No Build modes, and people only pretend to hate it because of the people who play it.

On regular forums?
The new God of War game is absolute shit, boring ass walking son simulator. Just as bad as TLoU2.
On here?
Sam & Max are canonically gay and married and loving it foreverial.

Attached: tumblr_owtff6tMrz1tcm0e6o1_1280.png (1280x812, 773.45K)

Metal Gear Rising is only saved by its music and boss fights. Everything else ranges from mediocre to trash.

Thief is a shit-tier stealth series. Splinter Cell and Hitman completely mog it.

Kotor and Jade Empire are consolised trash and an early sign of Biowares decline.

The first Deus Ex is extremely overrated.

all sonic games are boring garbage for autists
HL1 is only good for the mods, HL2 is massively overrated by idiots who never read a book
undertale is a shitty game designed to make kids feel nostalgia for an era they didn't experienced first hand