Honestly, Kamoshida offering you a ride was the nicest thing any character did to you in persona 5...

Honestly, Kamoshida offering you a ride was the nicest thing any character did to you in persona 5, that includes your "friends" and "love interests"

Attached: Kamoshida car.png (1280x720, 936.52K)

>"whoa guys haha"

>Catch him out of school
>Get his ass
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU, NIGGA?

Attached: 1487385209429.jpg (407x407, 20.3K)

>no option to accept the ride and DP Ann with him
shit RPG

>ignoring the guy who gave your ass somewhere to even live after your parents threw you out

based

Attached: King Yandev.jpg (686x686, 59.54K)

He was passive agressive bitch, fucking loser

Why didn’t joker take the ride? Was it autism?

Fuck this reminds me
>kind of a mix between dork and jock in HS because I was in both the MtG club and the Vartsity lacrosse team
>cool with everyone but kept to myself
>sister's best friend who was on the girls Lax team keeps offering me rides home
>her house in the other direction so I always declined because I didn't want to be an inconvenience
>keeps asking until she graduates
>years later drinking with my sister and her friend
>they bring up I never accepted her rides
>"I didn't want to be a bother to you"
>"Oh user you fucking retard..."
>they both endlessly give me shit for not taking the hint that she liked me
>still give me shit to this day

It can't be helped

Attached: 1649285639743.gif (1090x1035, 182.58K)

That's because he thought he was getting a delinquent who randomly assaulted a man on the street. He was pretty clearly trying to come off as a hard ass so you wouldn't try shit with him

>NOOO STOP BEING MEAN TO MY SELF INSERT HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW HARD MY SELF INSERT HAS GONE THROUGH WAHHHH
Get a grip kid. Your attitude is worse than Joker.

user, who abused you to make you think his behavior was genuine?

>is your wingman for valentine's if you cheat on every single girl even with his surrogate daughter
>a fucking loser
You're a fucking retard, no wonder you think Kamoshida is good

God I hate women's need to not be direct.

bitches fault for "dropping hints" just say you like someone if you like them always playing stupid games

Attached: kamoshida.jpg (1820x2048, 555.71K)

what if kamoshida
was a grill

Attached: ful6fj8chi751.jpg (640x668, 64.75K)

where's drive-by kamoshida poster

>Persona 5’s best villain is literally the first boss
>every single boss afterwards is a downward spiral
we somehow went from a serial child predator / abusive coach who could get you expelled at any moment to… an old guy who steals art?
Fucking incompetent writers, I should have dropped this pile of shit game waaay before I reached the Burger King guy

Attached: 27384020-BF34-4765-AAB0-3EB91905D9A5.gif (640x506, 3.5M)

The thing that would have been better is if we saw more of what each palace villain did to more people than just the party member and one other person.
I bet Kanashiro did a fuck ton of stuff, same with burger king man and his poor labor shit.

He also got someone killed on purpose and ruined the lives of multiple people.

But I assume you already knew that and just wanted a (You), so congrats on that front.

seething virgins or trannies