One Way Heroics

Just felt like having a OWH thread today.

Attached: OWH on the backlog.png (930x500, 231.34K)

Class roulette if you want to random.

Attached: OWH Roulette.png (465x214, 7.45K)

Guess I'll just go with the daily seed since there's nothing special today.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 465.04K)

Looks like there's actually people playing on the daily seed already.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 521.43K)

Bummer.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 433.41K)

F for this random player.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 384.32K)

bump

Any tips for non-unga bunga classes(hero, pirate etc)? I know that wizard is strong but how the fuck do you survive long enough to get a good +meditation staff? Should you rely on D-vault for that? And what about shit like hunter, tourist and adventurer who aren't good at killing shit.
Is mystery chronicle owh still jittery? I remember there being delays when moving and opening menus and shit like that.

Yes, it's still relatively jittery.

If you're playing on maniac, take advantage of dash giving you 2x speed to get some extra turns in. Consider taking some STR perks at the start of the game so you can beat some weak mobs.

Adventurer learns shadowbind at higher levels, which makes you pretty much invincible one on one.

This biome starts in mountains which is pretty good for the force user, you can stockpile a lot of food to keep using spells. Force User is kind of like adventurer since you can learn the force skill paralyze. Just make sure to stock up on lots of food whenever you can.

>how the fuck do you survive long enough to get a good +meditation staff?
wizard can oneshot enemies with the basic spell, groups with lightning and stronger enemies with the next tier fire spell
They can also bind whatever they don't want to fight with a simple spell so the demon lord is trivialized from the very start
Only real way you lose as wizard is fucking up or running out of food
I recommend using all perks to prevent item degradation, and another tip is that weapons with damage enchants might make your spells hit harder than a boring wand

Man, I really just spent my only magic bridge to get into this empty elf village.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 604.7K)

I'll give it a go.

Attached: 1651590398838.jpg (2982x4033, 1.35M)

What the fuck happened to the sequel? They dropped like one screenshot and went silent.

Nice, feel like it's been a while since I found a Frieda.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 376.29K)

>post knight lady
>roll knight class
Well look at that.

They've done a few updates on it actually. It should still be in development.

Still getting developed extremely slowly last I checked, you can see the dev post updates on twitter every once a while.

>the new game still isn't out

Attached: Hero C.png (476x570, 197.89K)

Oh geez, I didn't realize it until this late because I was too excited about Frieda, but this is a fucking death trap, and I wasted that magic bridge on that elf village. This is going to take some awakenings..

Attached: start.png (640x480, 461.98K)

Thankfully it was thinner at the top, and I only had to burn one awakening to pass through a single mountain tile.

>vagrant queen frieda
lmao

I know this is her regular dialogue, but it's just funny.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 303.73K)

Oh hey, a demon temple.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 380.12K)

Right after I post this, someone's ghost spawns inside the temple...

Attached: start.png (640x480, 93.98K)

Thank god there's so many mountains here, what the hell is this enemy spawn timing.

Attached: start.png (640x480, 480.31K)