So, user, what games do you enjoy nowadays?

So, user, what games do you enjoy nowadays?

Attached: 1612510814817.jpg (225x350, 14.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3wFOl0RYEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't

So did the mother really just steal all his dad's retirement just so their son could afford a college dorm for 3 years?

Sandbox/simulators. Started with me just setting up scenarios for myself in the Warcraft 3 world edit, then I got into Arma 2 and later 3 and did the same in both of those editors. Found Kenshi a few years back and that has been a good game too.

Currently waiting for Kerbal Space Program 2 since that looks right up my alley.

Attached: like.png (583x857, 414.22K)

She's so cute, I love her

Imagine playing things you don't enjoy

Enjoy? None.

Why would you spend all day playing a game you don't like?

visual novels

Attached: 1640342529338.png (242x346, 137.92K)

because it distracts from how awful everything else is

>cute
She is an attention seeking leech.

But you could be distracting yourself with a game you enjoy instead.

what if i don't enjoy anything

>enjoying video games
I don't think so

But she is cute!

Attached: 1612512939829.jpg (1507x2048, 218.09K)

Die Misaki Chan!

Attached: leon.gif (450x190, 1.73M)

It's hard to explain, you wouldn't get it. For example, gungrave overdose is a barely functional, ugly pile of shit but i've beaten it six times.

None, really.
I launch stuff, I'll maybe find someone who I enjoy hanging out with, but they'll just suddenly stop wanting to hang out. It's not malicious, they just go from talking every day to not talking at all and it's pulling teeth to even get them to say hi.
So nothing. single player shit is boring. I've played literally every game I've ever wanted to.There's nothing new left for me, not even older gems, I've played them all if they had even the faintest interest to me.
So I mostly just sit around doing nothing, watching youtube for a couple hours, browsing here for most of the day. I can't even remember more than 5 minutes behind me anymore either. I literally could not tell you what I had for breakfast, or the last time I took a piss. I'm like an animal, I have no sense of forethought.

Did you knoiw that Abe drew the cover art for the original light novels. NHK is too cool.

>capctha : PNS 08

Attached: welcome-to-the-nhk-light-novel-5072.jpg (350x491, 75.01K)

Single player RPGs and story driven action games most of the time. When I can convince a room mate or friend to play, then Super Smash Bros or Mario Kart- and then it usually becomes an all day thing feeling like we're kids again

time for SSRIs

what if I'm already way ahead of you

Attached: disappointed schoolgirl.jpg (1095x1195, 343.11K)

Idk how you even get antidepressants I refuse to go to a dr because I’m sure they are still enforcing the maskfaggotry and will be forever

My wife Misaki...

Abe Misaki has so much soul compared to the anime version desu
both are cute but still

Attached: 1621035011507.png (1140x2224, 1.84M)

how shitty does your mental state have to be before you just go "fuck it" and wear a mask to the doc anyway? like i feel like this takes priority

My cutewife...

this is weak. the true peak of video gaming is wanting to play vidya but simply not

the realistic alternative is staring at a wall or something

Well first you’d have to convince me therapy isn’t a giant fucking scam and that Dr.s aren’t crooks

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3wFOl0RYEE

It is and they are, but it can still be better help than drinking yourself into a stupor and wallowing in misery on Any Forums with other equally miserable people.
Get help, seriously, while you still can.

there are plenty of online prescribers that will see you and diagnose you over video chat. cerebral.com is one I used for a while during covid when I didn't want to go to any in-person doctors offices. I hope you get your shit together user, it's not worth being depressed forever out of pride or conspiracy theories or whatever

idk man, I'm on antidepressants but still struggling too. Take it one day at a time, like the alcoholics say

I feel like that's easier said than done on account of BPD but I suppose there's nothing more to do.
Thanks, and good luck, user

>bro just trade in your misery and alcohol with crippling debt and drug abuse instead!

Amazing logic faggot. Mental illness treatment is not taken seriously and the fact that people still think you can just fight through depression like a broken leg is proof enough.

Welcome to the NHK, motherfucker

Been playing a lot of MHW recently (first MH) and might pick up planescape torment soon because it looks really interesting.
God i fucking love Abe's style so much.

i usualy only play 1 or 2 new games a year naymore, ,i mostley jut play older stuff, i finished pokeon snap the other day

Attached: 98003294_p0.jpg (760x900, 450.18K)

If taking SSRIs, very weak pills really, puts you into a drug-abuse-tier state and crippling debt you've got bigger problems than you're letting on.

I recently replayed RE4 on a fresh save and unlocked some stuff like the infinite launcher. I thought cool, I'll go through NG+ with it for fun. But it costs like 1 million pesos WHAT THE FUCK? The fuckfaces want me to play through the game normal again grinding money? Fuck you