Could they maybe complete his story in a video game?

Could they maybe complete his story in a video game?

I wanted to see the conclusion of his dream...

Attached: 1633697060013.jpg (700x700, 91.31K)

Berserk is true art.

Having it continue in stiff video game model form with new writers would be the gravest insult to it's genius.

You just know this nigga takes it up the ass

>want to start this
>learn the mangaka is fucking dead and the story will never be concluded
it looks pretty cool, too. what a damn shame.

Let it go old man. You are the same fags responsible for why Star Wars was dragged out for so long.

You are old. Let it die. Tend to your family.

>all those retards who said DUDE HE IS GOING TO GO ECLIPSE 2 ON EVERYONE JUST WAIT
and they will never be proved wrong, sad

he just acted like a robot after he evolved into/was replaced by femto desu

The videogame format is fundamentally incompatible with any ending this series would strive for.
>guts takes out all the members of the godhand after going through their domains
>storms up griffith's castle
>griffith human for phase 1
>griffith femto for phase 2
>idea of evil for a ceremonious last boss
>hooray! guts wins, he killed all the bad guys
>becomes a vagrant knight in a land now irreversibly entwined with magic
>the end, roll credits
Would you be happy? Be honest. This is what a videogame would be like. But it would not do Berserk an inch of justice. Only Miura knew exactly in what direction and what tone the story should possibly end on and now, nobody else does.

I was hoping From Software could do it justice given how well of a job they did with Elden Ring.
Maybe GRRM can complete Miura's story?

Attached: berserk eclipse.jpg (2263x1600, 1.43M)

Attached: 20220426_023620.jpg (2949x2569, 853.15K)

I wouldnt be happy but it also wouldnt surprise me considering how miura completely lost his edge over the years.

It's still worth it, and to be honest, after 400 fucking issues, you can piece together well enough how things were going to end.

I was hesitant at first too, but I actually started it and don't regret a thing. If it makes you feel better, the last complete arc is basically the end of the second act, so you can imagine that it just has a very dark ending.

Griffith does a bunch of murder rape and evil
Guts goes AAGGGGHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGG and swings his swordy thing
Griffith turns into a giant tentacle monster and proceeds to rape more
Guts goes AGSJOEVVMVOEOTYBZZZ%%^WAGAA and turns into Satan or whatever
One or both of them die
The end

you're welcome

They should've just fucked

Attached: 20220314_034005.jpg (2290x3132, 835.37K)

>the conclusion of his dream...
His dream is a nonstop sequence of Guts fucking his tender pale bussy with his thick 10 inch cock, forever locked in the futility of breeding a boy's ass
Maybe he also fantasizes about getting Casca pregnant then stealing the kid away and raising it with Guts like gay swans do

Attached: 1623055136841.jpg (388x1190, 140.74K)

It would be fine, the story wouldn't be anemic if it was a Japanese developer. They have shit tons of dialogue in their games. Make it tales style or some shit.

>They have shit tons of dialogue in their games
and almost none of it is actually worth listening to/reading

this guy is the literal metaphor for the antichrist so the conclusion of his dream would probably result in the end of the world

Berserk was meant to have an unambiguously happy ending. Guts and Casca somehow manage to free the moonlight son from Griffiths body and live as a family happily ever after

berserk is trash

He should complete his own story first

Odds are Guts would decide to leave as he somehow gets knowledge of what's happening to the world while in Fairlyland and I guess to help Casca get closure, Guts and crew leave and find Rickert is now a swole adult leading his own resistance against Griffith, blah blah Guts is armed and takes on the apostles with Rickert newly added to the group, blah blah the child is where all of Griffiths humanity went when he performed the god hand ritual and Guts would somehow induce the child and him to fuse back together most likely unintentionally or from a third party and instead of Guts killing Griffith he would instead take his own life at the realization of what he has done and or double down but lose to the guilt taking him off his A game.

Attached: 1652193808975.gif (640x360, 3.64M)