What's your most genuinely unpopular vidya opinion?

What's your most genuinely unpopular vidya opinion?

Attached: knifecot.png (2560x1440, 1.67M)

Half Life (franchise) is shit

jrpgs are generally low effort cash grabs that use the laziest ways of retaining and attracting an audience
usually by cucking to the coomers

Mass Effect 1 is bad and the worst in the trilogy. Maybe even worse than Andromeda, but I didn't play that shit.

agreed
i dont know what attracts trooninators and other losers alike to it and make them praise it like its god

ASSeffect in general is Reddit trash

In normie spaces: skyrim is a bad game
Here: Uncharted is a fun series that does a good job of providing the video game equivalent of Indiana Jones

Re2 remake is boring repetitive and just bad

Fear 2>1
Only good DMC games are 3 and DmC
God of War as a franchise is far better than DMC in terms of consistency and overall quality
Fighting games and Sonic games are all bad
Portal 1>2
Everything before RE4 is garbage
MGS 1-3 have awful controls that make combat a chore

The Wii, N64, and NES are the three best consoles Nintendo ever made. SNES was good, but I legitimately preferred the Genesis for the majority of that gen (except for games like Mortal Kombat which I played on SNES). Gamecube and Wii U I feel deserve the shit sales they got although I have much more empathy for the Wii U than Gamecube.

Nintendo is worse than Konami

The so called "movie games" have more game in them than JRPG menu clickers

You must be popular...

Witcher 3 is overrated. It is far to long and gets exhausting. Never finished Blood and Wine because half way through I just stopped caring.

every bioware game after kotor was terrible

Bad gameplay fun story

Darkstalkers is as good a fighting game series as Street Fighter and Marvel VS Capcom.

Metal Gear is a terrible franchise

>Fear 2>1
I laughed irl

>Unpopular opinion
The Fat Playstation 3 is the best console of all time.
>Unpopular Any Forums opinion
Sports sims are a lot of fun. Of course, I don't think they should be released every year but I do enjoy playing some Madden, PES, UFC Undisputed, Motorsport Manager, etc every once in a while.

Attached: 1550347038571.jpg (348x360, 21.97K)

I didn't know this was the popular opinions thread

Dragon's Dogma is the most overrated game since Ocarina of Time.

He asked for 1 your entire personality is poop

should have added "and why is that"

for me its hollow knight, the game is pure trash.
you see, its boring af, you start so slow and the enemies / background are roughly the same though out the game nothing change all that with the same weapon you get at first
have no idea why it get that popular

Attached: hollow-knight-main-character-transparent-pn.png (1000x872, 115.57K)

I do what I want so tongue my dog's unwashed anus.

Nobody cares about DD other than Any Forums

Zelda OoT isn't anything special

Dark Souls 2 was the only time From tried to deviate from stagnancy with the IP.

Traditional fighting games will continue to become niche experiences because younger audiences find the core appeal in them (developing skills to defeat other human players) less and less attractive as time goes on. They won't die off, but their relevance outside party games like Smash will diminish more.

All JRPGs, yes including the highly praised ones like Chrono Trigger and FF6, are incredibly mediocre. The only reason they are praised is because they have above average stories and characters for video games, but this doesn't even fucking matter because when compared to every other medium they are fucking dogshit.

I don't think that's that unpopular though, but my actual most unpopular opinion is that music is one of the lowest metrics by which one should judge a game on. It literally doesn't matter. Yes, that fuels my hate for JRPGs even more, because half those games are their OSTs which I couldn't care less about

Ace attorney investigations is the worst game in the franchise

I am indiferent towards blacks

T-t-that opinion is unpopular?

This one.
not mine btw

Attached: EABBA857-3B89-42F7-A5A0-13C54A76D289.jpg (1140x3994, 750.63K)

Skyward Sword > Wind Waker >>> Twilight Princess. I rank based on how much fun I had with the games and its not even close. I just wish the flying was as fun as sailing

Attached: skyward-sword-incapsulated.jpg (438x1024, 120.9K)

I don't really care how popular or unpopular your opinions are, but you're a faggot regardless