This is fucking bullshit. You need to get 80 fucking IPD's to join the fan club (not just fight them...

This is fucking bullshit. You need to get 80 fucking IPD's to join the fan club (not just fight them, but fucking cure them and get the requisites for them to join) to have enough talk topics for Jaqli's L8 cosmosphere if you choose the redemption option on her L6. Fucking bullshit. I looked it up right before the last boss since I was doing this playthrough blind. Fucking hell.
If you ever play Ar Tonelico 2 and do Jaqli's route, go with Miros on her L6 event or else you need to do this retarded grind to not get the neutral ending.
Fuck, my last save before this point is like 20 hours ago.

Attached: 1652641369635.jpg (850x1201, 141.63K)

I did the loli ending only to get blueballed and in the first game i did shurelia ending, funny how I was going for lolis even back then, i wasnt a lolicon back then but now i am.

Yeah

Was it really that convoluted? I don't remember having any difficulty getting her events and ending. Then again I did revisit areas looking for IPDs fairly often so I might've had them naturally by then.

Attached: 12783113_p0.jpg (600x837, 149.64K)

You can get the event naturally if you go with one choice on L6, you get an outfit too which gives an extra topic by itself that is missing from the other choice.

Shurelia's ending felt so shoehorned in. It sucks that she only joins the party in the last 1/3 of the game, by which point Lyner has already bonded with the other girls and picking her just didn't feel natural.

lyner literally lives to serve her, it's not like she was a new character introduced later in the game, she was there from the beginning and she is the reason why lyner became a warrior instead of a politician like his father.

Wait, did I cucked myself out of the Jakuri ending?
I'm L7 with Cloche, think I got to far with her. I need to go to the conductor activator to get to the tower.

Attached: jakkkk.png (640x448, 459.79K)

You can only get past L5 with one of the Reyvateils

you are hard locked into cloche's route now

2 doesn't let you be a manwhore and see all cosmospheres. I'm pretty sure the game warns you that advancing past level 5 locks you into the specific girl's route.

Welp, guess I'll go another round after the credits.
Got time until the western release of Ciel Nosurge never ever

Attached: 1478704044606.gif (400x263, 1.75M)

Cloche is fucking Sawashiro. Jaq is great sure but people dont give enough credit.
its not like shes that other one. with god knows how many men inside her

Attached: 683d2abc9ba9aadf576265c64b616fb2.jpg (2180x3124, 2.06M)

Look at the bright side.
At least you picked Cloche.

It was so shoehorned and forced it spawned the Shurelia NTR Queen meme, and ever since they have just hard leaned into that. Cucking Cass in Ar No Surge will always be hilarious

You ARE playing with the retranslation patch, aren't you?
It's important.

Luca is better than Cloche and Jakuri

The original ps2 version, my old copy on my old playstation. I know it's a hackjob but i don't really feel like emulating when i have the software and the hardware already

The patch is objectively better but I still somewhat miss Croix yelling "Maximum Penetration"

Just a heads up there is a boss near the end of the game Raki that is bugged and will freeze the game on their 3rd turn. Only way to get around it is to beat them in 2 turns. Have fun.

SMUG CHILD

YIKES!
OOF OUCH
YIKEEEES!
Well, enjoy your endgame crashing and usual mistranslation. It's yet another NISA hack job, I don't need to tell you anything else.

AT2 is so stacked in Jakuri's favor it's not even funny. I wouldn't have minded going for the others at first, but after act 2 where you see just what Cloche and Luca were like on the inside and the whole catfight near the end of it, I figured I'd best keep my distance from both of them. Jakuri joining you soon after and being a voice of reason was like a gift from the gods, even excluding her being blatant AT1 fanservice.

Attached: 1599589325962.jpg (800x800, 231.97K)

I choose Cloche just for Infel.
Fight me.

more like Incel
lmao gottem

why would you NOT catch em all?

*steals your boyfriend*

Attached: shurelia.jpg (640x480, 32.91K)

>Given 2 choices
>One is to deny the reality of what Mir was really like
>The other is to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes
>The game is even nice enough to not completely softlock you if you make the blatantly wrong choice
So... what's the problem, again?

sell me ar tonelico games, I only care about waifus

It still blows my mind that somehow, the writer had no fucking idea that they made her a horrible person. It was completely unintentional. Like... how?

One of the best "bad" endings ever. And is not really steal because the choice is Delta's

I don't have autism.

Attached: 1554447286908.png (539x303, 269.81K)

I find it funny how she tried this with both Lyner and Delta and that there's actually endings for both.

This just makes me realize I was going after bad girls with the "I can fix her!" mindset even way back then.

It's a hard sell. The entire background is clearly the concept for an MMO that never came to be, but they proceed to make a game, anyway. And the series started while Gust was in its worst Lazy Phase. You gotta really REALLY like either the designs or the scifi concept of diving into your waifu to make magic with her.

Attached: 1652645463512.jpg (1000x717, 248.61K)

EXEC_SPHILIA > All