Almost 100 days old, everyone finished it

>almost 100 days old, everyone finished it
>still the most relevant game around by far

Yep, it’s the GOAT.

Attached: C1BFB880-B66B-4DAD-AEFF-77017E10AD9D.jpg (799x787, 145.85K)

lol

Elden Ring truly proved that FromSoftware is incapable of comprehending what their true fans enjoyed about their soulsborne games. The pattern is clear now more than ever, any FromSoftware project that has Yui Tanimura involved in anyway, will be either mediocre or garbage. Hidetaka Miyazaki said that with Elden Ring "he had to delegate things to others more than usual" and it shows. Elden Ring is not a good soulsborne game, it is one of the worst, if not the worst:
>Open world causes a lot of padding and time wasting by just running around on your mount looking for the good parts.
>Open world forced them to add a mount and thus mounted combat, which is far inferior to the traditional unmounted combat. Even FromSoftware understood this and disabled mounts in multi-player.
>Open world ruins the traditional progression of difficulty in zones and especially boss fights, the bosses are either too hard because you are underleveld or too easy because you are overleveld, it is an unrefined and unfocused mediocre experience.
>Spirit ashe summon system casualizes the entire game, it is literally an EASY MODE that completely breaks the game and boss AI. Some of the spirit ashe summons at +10 (mimic/tiche/oleg) can solo bosses with you just standing there and watching, doing nothing else. Unlike traditional summons, spirit ashe summons do not give the boss a boost in HP and stats.

Elden Ring outsold all previous FromSoftware soulsborne games COMBINED, it is literally over for FromSoftware ARPGs as we know them. All future ARPG projects by FromSoftware will feature an open world of some sort.

Attached: FromSoftware Teams.png (2130x2076, 774.98K)

>game comes out
>massive reddit hype
>it's actually just mediocre
>redditors cope and deflect

Attached: 1652467747998.png (1384x929, 808.47K)

Shazamposters won

Not reading your blog
Shazaam lost

I love the absolute cope itt holy moly lmao

Can't think of another game that mindbroke Any Forums like this

Attached: 1652642976967.jpg (1920x1080, 147.8K)

>if I spam it everywhere, it’ll become true!
>o-obsessed? me?!

XC 2 has had like daily threads for the last 5 years, and they tend to hit bump limit too. Guess that must be Game of All Time going by your logic.

>already hemorrhaged over 90% of its player base
>relevant
Fromdrone delusions lmao

It literally caused the shazamtrannies to rope. It should win GOTY for that alone.

>thought i would be sinking at least 500 hours in this
>right after i reach the snow area, all my interest in the game vanishes

Open world was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1390093946413.jpg (232x197, 23.21K)

Suicide statistics rose in 2022 because of this game.

Why are childish nintendo fanboys so mad at Elden Ring all your arguments just sound like whinning and your ''constructive criticism'' sound's like you're just butthurt, because it's successfull and not on your nintendo switch so you think it's irrelevant.

i started a replay but i got bored after 15 hours or so

was cool seeing the cliffside alternate entrance to altus plateau, i also didn't go through the volcano manor area either as i preferred doing the questline, but that area was annoying

Yeah cause Bloodborne was never talked about again after 2016 right?

I did everything in this game.

I took a bit of a break. And do lvl 1 run, and then maybe a summons only run

>”We don’t want to include a difficulty selection because we want to bring everyone to the same level of discussion and the same level of enjoyment,” Miyazaki said. “So we want everyone … to first face that challenge and to overcome it in some way that suits them as a player.”
>The creator continued: “We want everyone to feel that sense of accomplishment. We want everyone to feel elated and to join that discussion on the same level. We feel if there’s different difficulties, that’s going to segment and fragment the user base. People will have different experiences based on that [differing difficulty level]. This is something we take to heart when we design games. It’s been the same way for previous titles and it’s very much the same with Sekiro.”

That is what Miyazaki said in 2018, before the release of Sekiro. And now? Miyazaki and FromSoftware betrayed their own core design philosphy and their core target audience with Elden Ring and its easy mode: The Spirit Ash Summon System. Mimic/Tirche+10 literally solo bosses and content, with me just standing there and doing nothing but watching. It might hurt to admit it, but FromSoftware sold out and casualized the souls genre, they are no longer the same FromSoftware we fell in love with and respected.

As if this wasn't bad enough, they add insult to injury by including LGBTQ+ propaganda and pandering via the removal of the mention of Sex (Male/Female) from the character creation menu and the status menu and replacing it with Body Type A and Body Type B. Why can't I select my Sex as Male/Female like I could in previous souls games?

It will only get worse from now on... Goodbye FromSoftware, I will miss you.
Exceptionally based.

Attached: Goodbye, FromSoftware.webm (676x574, 1.26M)

shazam lost go back to pisscord tranny

Elden Ring couldn't even top BotW, a game released over five years earlier on greatly inferior hardware. Nintenchads don't even have ER on their radar.

Attached: 1647053778303.jpg (778x950, 158.88K)

it's funny that the tranny choice option is maded pointless by melina calling you male/female in the first 15 seconds of the game

Elden ring literally shits on all the other games in terms of difficulty.
The fact that you can make it either much or difficult and much easier than the other games means it's much better designed

They’re correct. Raiding with you Discord friends just makes a mockery of the review system.

>The fact that you can make it either much or difficult and much easier than the other games means it's much better designed
that's retarded

omae wa mou shindeiru

Attached: 1644934655492.jpg (827x1024, 121.13K)

needs
>20% enemy dmg reduction
>passive mana regen
>20% dmg buff to incantations
>40% dmg buff to heavy weapons
>15% map size reduction
>70% fall damage reduction

prove me wrong (protip: you can't)

>dude I LOVE fromsoft! elden ring is so fucking epic! it is the best game I have played. I stan our lord and savior hidetaka kojima for making this masterpiece!! I haven't played their older games tho haha they're too clunky for me :/

Attached: Zoomer Ring.png (427x427, 68.51K)

i lok like anthat ndsay the

I played all FromSoft games since DS2. ER is my favorite

Man, the other souls games are a joke compared to elden ring in terms of difficulty.

You're saying it's more casual because it's not one difficulty for everyone even though that was never the case for any of the souls games.
But elden ring is a lot better because you can more effectively choose your own difficulty. The range is a lot wider than any other souls game before.

Threads shitting on elden ring always have mentions of dark souls 2 for some reason. There's some connection there.

i already said that's retarded idk why you repeated it

>everyone finished it

I played Demon's Souls when it first came out, but it was too hard for me so I needed to summon people to help me through the game.
I pirated Dark Souls 2 and played a little bit solo but got way too nervous during boss fights so I quit.

Should I pass on Elden Ring? I haven't bought a game in a few months and I'd like to play something, but I can't decide what to get.