Series hasn't changed for several years

>Series hasn't changed for several years.
>Still better than most other series.
Name the series.

Attached: NoNeedForChange.png (878x386, 845.27K)

dark souls/elden ring.
i mean its changed in ways but the gameplay remains fundamentally the same. and its still unbeaten.

>squeeksqueeereeeee squeee *bubblyfoamynoises*
iunno.... Monsterland/world series?

>claiming god made it
>445mill years ago

But the earth is only 6000 years old

Attached: man made horrors beyond comprehension.jpg (976x651, 134.25K)

*Sips Drink*
>It doesn't need to evolve

Whats going on here?

only the most extremist of churchgoers still believe that God is incompatible with evolution.

God is not real

The blood is used to make medicine.

Harvesting a vital component for some medical thing.

horseshoe crabs have special blue blood that's valuable for medical research.

Apparently the Blood of Horseshoecrabs has insane healing capabilities.
But the reality is just
>be asian
>believe that the most disgusting shit will make you immortal

Horseshoe crab blood is blue cause its high in copper. It has a lot of uses in the medical field. Apparently the crabs here are not being harmed too much. It is considered no worse than you donating blood.

that's a pretty extreme viewpoint user, can you provide me with some solid, irrefutable evidence? or are you just believing He doesn't exist because you don't like the thought of it...one could say, putting your Faith in the idea that God does not exist?

Their blood is used for cof vaccines and cost upto 60k per gallon

>Not real cuz muh big bang
Lol reddit atheist are so ignorant. Life is simply to complex for everything to be random doesn't matter which way you slice it.

Says who?

>Apparently the crabs here are not being harmed too
suuure

>flips over
>can’t get up
>”WTF HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN 445 MILLION YEARS COULD NEVER HAVE PREPARED ME FOR THIS SHIT”

I heard it does, 30% usually die shortly afterwards and the females can't breed effectively for a bit

Prove he exists, without quoting scripture. The bible is not evidence of itself

>60k per gallon
Holy shit. Thats fucking nuts. Poor crabs.

the burden of proof is on you since you brought it up. good luck!

I think having your bottom half sliced off is at least a little harmful

blood harvesting, horseshoe crab blood is used in vaccines

Bruh are you blind they’re sawn in half

...Based on what?

It wouldnt surprise me. The medical field is full of liars who would do anything for a buck.

Poopoo answers so far. Horseshoe crab blood is super sensitive to bacterial contamination- which makes it useful for testing medical items (all kinds, from vaccines to medical implants to tools) of bacterial contamination that could potentially cause health problems including sepsis and kidney damage. Bacteria do not need to be living to cause sepsis and other conditions, bacterial ‘remains’ can cause many problems on their own- thus, medical items are tested for the presence of bacterial contamination by the LAL assay which uses horseshoe crab blood as it’s main ingredient.

>Life is simply to complex for everything to be random
Nta but that's kind of dumb, a lot of things are random and complex

This.

>ill take what is the burden of proof' for $400 please

not him but let me give it a shot
God needs an individuals faith to exist in his mind which is all an individual knows
Man had no faith God exists therefore he doesn't to that man in his reality
I mean it's not that hard of a concept. Though personally I have faith God exists therefore he exists in my perception of reality

God is real, simple as.

great arguements. now refute this

>Life is simply to complex
too* . Learn 6th grade English before talking about metaphysics

>solid, irrefutable evidence
Picrel. Care to explain how it was part of God's plan to make this child this way?

Consistently the most intelligent people throughout history

Utter lack of evidence

Attached: 13224_2019_1207_Fig1_HTML.jpg (685x513, 98.06K)

Im america claiming that evolution is real is seen as controversial

Attached: 1621287644289.jpg (565x546, 63.33K)

They're not, if you look carefully they're actually just folded. Keeping them alive is way cheaper than catching new ones.

Nah, think about how ridiculous quantum mechanics and general relativity are. You may think it's reasonable that it exist naturally without a god, but the sheer complexity of the universe is far too insane for me to belive there isn't some kind of guiding hand.

Of course, it's a darwinian religion based on nothing.

>Care to explain how it was part of God's plan to make this child this way?
God wanted me to get 1/3 of conjoined

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 2.30.41 PM.png (254x436, 72.52K)

what kind of hokey sect are you in that thinks God needs believers to exist? God has always and will always exist, with or without the existence of creation, creation merely proves his existence by the fact that it's fabric is too insubstantial and ephemeral to have been created by mere chance, even Steven Hawking himself said that if the Big Bang were even an absurdly small amount of time later or earlier in it's chain reaction, stars and thus solar systems would never have formed. The physical laws of the universe are only a small fragment of the proof that an intelligent designer brought everything into motion, but each fragment is already enough evidence alone.

Proof of Satan's existence is essentially proof of God's existence.