Are the games sseth plays actually good or are they all just made for insanely autistic spergs?

Are the games sseth plays actually good or are they all just made for insanely autistic spergs?

Attached: 762AF19E-0B98-4D89-B945-566A8F3731C3.jpg (350x352, 58.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jNE6Rlslyzs
youtube.com/watch?v=UStJld0m1Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6Ct39bYUc&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

depends on if you're an autistic sperg

How about instead of following the opinions of e-celebrities, you play the games yourself, and come to your own conclusions?

Attached: Hankonomics.jpg (320x240, 16.96K)

this but ironically

He steals the footage from other people. So no, he's not good at the games.

they're insanely good, if you're an autistic sperg

he just steal content from Any Forums

> Deus Ex
> Pharaoh
> Bloons
> Mount and Blade

I enjoyed them

Attached: I_like_snow.gif (175x232, 1.07M)

I watch the review then decide for myself if it's something I want, Synthetic is still the best recommendation I've gotten in a long time.
If the game he's reviewing is free, then there's no reason to not at least try it.

Ah, a connoisseur of fine games, i take it

I like fallout mod reviewers
youtube.com/watch?v=jNE6Rlslyzs
youtube.com/watch?v=UStJld0m1Bg
youtube.com/watch?v=EE6Ct39bYUc&

Attached: fallout tactics.jpg (800x600, 136.47K)

Elona and Bloons were

Games made for insanely autistic spergs are the only good games, normalfag.

His Might and Magic reviews automatically make him alright in my book. That being said, I never trust reviews, even from people I like and always do research before buying.

still never proven

he decided to make quick cash so we should see a dragon's dogma review soon

I don't care if the games he talks about are for spergs. I enjoy his content and find him funny.

with every new video it becomes clear that he doesnt take it so good to be a e-celeb. im kinda afraid for seeth :(

It's pretty obvious he's from here at the very least, and still comes here. His ER video had the panty trader user's pic

All of them are for insanely autistic spergs

where's the user with the pasta that summarizes his channel

There's vods of him talking about his work in the medicine industry and you can tell he was constantly stressed doing it

now in English please

They are good if you are not a fucking normalfag contrarian

Yes

His SYNTHETIK review sold me on the game so hard I played it to the bone and I'm not even into 2d shooters or whatever you want to call that type of game. Is it actually """good""" though? Probably not that great, especially if you get turned off by terms like "roguelite".

Attached: Capsule Main Bigger3.png (616x353, 428.11K)

>im kinda afraid for seeth
With the amount of money his patreon his making I'm not worried

They're called twinstick shooters, fyi

Spergs. Slavs aren't unlike chinamen, the soviet era did the same to them as the Great Leap did to chinamen - it made them all autistic.

Plus he's got work published in some medical journal and probably comes from a family with a good amount of money, he's financially doing fine

i mean all it takes is youtube to notice some of his edgy humor and it can be GG for his channel. That probably stresses him out

Kenshi is the greatest game ever made, so at least some of them are.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 895.16K)

he gave a surprisingly informative presentation on cancer treatment

sseth is something else

As long as merchant guild bankrolling his videos, he'll be awwite

The games he plays are not "autistic" except maybe wizardry they are just good games. Taking longer than 5 minutes to hop in and play doesn't make something autistic.

Do you think maxor will overpass him?

>space station and dwarf fortress isnt autistic?

yes

not really
max doesn't actually present new interesting games

depends who will shit more content, youtube growth really seems to be impacted by frequent uploads

Wasn't it proven that his Dwarf Fortress video used stolen footage from some Youtuber?

Might&Magic and Wizardry are classics but none of his viewerbase touched them because they require autism to enjoy

I hope he'll do lobocorp soon.

>he's got work published in some medical journal
Published research doesn't net you any residual payments. At most, you got paid while you were working on it in the form of a research grant, but once that work is over and published, the money is gone.
Patents are where the real money is.

he said he wanted to but the game is too autistic to explain it properly

this was ~5 years ago so maybe he gave up on that by now

I'm thinking about stealing his formula, my country doesn't have that kind of youtuber. The thing is, the editing style seems to take a lot of work.

Or he gets it from his discord, which is mostly people from here. I've seen far more mainstream ecelebs use Any Forums memes without knowing where they're from.

>A farming simulator shitposter from 10 years ago decides to make other shitty/funny videogame reviews for nostalgia's sake and memes.

>Are they legit recommendations guys huh?

I think you're the fucking autistic sperg.