Trannie the witch

>Trannie the witch

why does everyone believe it's a she?

Attached: trannie the witchh.png (357x326, 66.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IS33cu5KlO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you believe its anything but a character

Nobody cares whos behind the character because they dont try to turn themselves into a heckin internet personality and give your their shitty opinions.

Cuts a lot of slack and sucks off bloodborne
That alone makes me suspect it's a tranny honestly

99% a tranny

>why father gascoigne is the perfect boss
>why ds123 ER sekiro are all rushed development
lol ye that's a tranny

They did the same with Afro then he actually trooned out.

Yeah, I wanna ask in the comments on YouTube or Twitter if Zullie is a transgirl or not. The thing is though Zullie just wouldn't respond or people would be bitching at me for asking that question.

youtu.be/IS33cu5KlO8
>Rennala could've summoned Blaidd in her fight at one point
>She refers to him as her child because she always considered him part of the family.
Why did everything go so wrong for him?

Attached: 1651650758899.jpg (749x591, 57.62K)

To encourage you to buy the DLC where beating it will let you save one character per playthrough.

afro trooned?
he looks like an ugly crossdresser at best..

Completely obsessed.

doesnt talk or show themselves in their vids, so I don't care if they are a tranny or not

why is Any Forums so obsessed?

Attached: 1604098072807.jpg (800x802, 94.07K)

There's only so many times you can do it is a joke until it stops being unironic.

does Any Forums operate under the "trans until proven otherwise" theory or did I miss something where Zullie came out as trans

It's a female character from the game Dark Souls 2 and 3.

Why are chudcel pissbabies so desperate to figure out whether this person is trans or not? What relevance does it have to their content?

Attached: 1648522830277.jpg (1024x972, 336.27K)

Any Forums assumes everyone is a tranny now because they assume everyone else is like them, an egg in waiting.

This, Any Forums is just full of eggs

egg?

>twitter thread
>e-celeb thread
Kill yourself

you live in a fantasy land if you believe thats a real woman

absolutely a tranny and his ego is getting way out of control. he is always tweeting garbage about how Miyazaki is the perfect dev, elden ring is literally perfect and how HIS ideas would make the game even better somehow
hacking games does not make you a game dev, troon

afro is actually a troon now? not just a crossdressing homo?

Why does every single thread on Any Forums have the word tranny in it? Why are conservatards so easily triggered?

Another way of saying dumbass

every decent thought she has gets absorbed by Vatti into a video that gets more views on its own that her entire channel, kinda feel bad

You! You are trapped in a shell of a false identity waiting to break free from it.

>she
he*

checked and based probably the best thread on Any Forums right now

Attached: pol.png (645x770, 16.07K)

God what a loser

crazy how this post will probably get deleted within a few minutes but this retarded thread will stay up all day
neck yourself op, I genuinely hope you have a miserable life

Attached: 1585775616331.png (800x1033, 209.54K)

>you're obsessed!
>also play along with the freaks or you lose your livelihood
The working class will always despise you.

yeah you tell that chud sister

>i have a patreon

>gay identity obsessive post on anonymous imageboard
This more than anything is what killed Any Forums.

dilate

based

>passive-aggressive seethe

Yikes, my dude.

i love how this piece of shit actually said "reused asset is the only trust criticism of the game and even that isn't really criticism..." like what a worthless drone. this shitter and shitpple should kill themselves.

Afro isn't trooned tf are you talking about
He might be a crossdressing faggot but he's a dude, I watch him sometimes

lmao i don't even know what tranny means anymore, i guess it has something to do with the souls franchise now?

ankha best villager

Wait a minute, this doesn't have anything to do with videogames!

>tranny seething in the comments
>NOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST SAY YOU FIGHT RANNI INSTEA OF RENNALA THAT'S NOT THE LORE NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
sad

tranny means a man that thinks he is a woman trapped in a man's body e.g. zullie the trannie witch

he should stick to making videos and keep his garbage opinions and ignorant game design "ideas" to himself

there are no biological women who datamine dark souls games to find hidden features or cut content
there are also no biological women who aren't interested in the attention they could acquire from proving they are women
So it's a tranny
QED

please don't reply to my posts with made up words

Attached: 1587835403474.jpg (2500x2857, 1.19M)

who gives a fuck and why do you care if some random person is larping as a female character

ok but is zullie a trannie for thinking the souls games are good or is zullie a trannie for thinking he's a woman trapped in a man's body?

Zone-tan is ZONE's mascot, that doesn't make ZONE a woman.
Zullie is a character in the game, he could just be taking on that character as his mascot.
Why does it matter so much to you? It's unhealthy to obsess over internet strangers, user.

Attached: zonetan.png (4089x2300, 965.69K)

ok but there are plenty of biological males that do dark souls content? so isn't zullie just a biological male?

What is with Any Forums and not being able to disassociate from self-inserting?