How to play Ninja Gaiden

Someone who knows what they're talking about give me the rundown. From what I gather, Sigma is still a fine way to play 1, but Sigma 2 is significantly worse than the original 2. So is the Master Collection on PC worth it? Is Sigma 2 so bad that it isn't worth playing? Is normal 2 so good that it warrants buying a used 360 to play it? Is 3 worth it at all?

Attached: acabba29-721d-4721-afd6-46e9f72cf09f-840457660.jpg (1521x2156, 830.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMTyXTyIx1E
youtube.com/watch?v=5QJgzMogN2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=CpTpyw4nNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLj2Fb1klLo
1337x.to/
limetorrents.info/home/
youtube.com/watch?v=A72F4prjo1M
youtube.com/watch?v=ujkB_DkAgL0
youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A
youtube.com/watch?v=lXBUVMXONuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On Xbox, at least Black is still available, but if you play on PC...still worth it, it's a good series of fast paced and hard action games.

God, i wish Yaiba hadn't killed the franchise, i would be happy if they announced a 4th game now.

Master Collection is the best way to play all of them, regardless of Xbox, PS or PC. Don't listen to autists who insist on original hardware and original version, especially since the Xbox controller sucks donkey dicks.

On PC
for 1, you can emulate black or sigma, or use the master collection (the master collection port was really shit compared to the emulators for me). for 2, just emulate ng2. 3 can be played with the master collection

What emulator? I didn't know there was a fully working Xbox emulator

If you have really good pc/xbox then BLACKED via xemu if not sigma/master collection is perfectly fine
2 vanilla can be emulated just fine via xenia_canary

>you can emulate black or sigma
How? Xema? We all know OG Xbox emulation isn't very good.

I don't hear much about these games or Nioh these days. I know NG got a rerelease but after that nothing.

Black is better but you're splitting hairs between it and Sigma and if you never played either wont know any better. It was Sigma on ps3 that was mostly ass because of the long loading times and poor framerate and the bad reputation just sort of stuck with it. Not really a problem for the master collection, but you still get mid-level loading that wasn't there on Black. Sigma 2 isn't bad or anything on its own, just a big step back from NG2. NG2 through back compat on an X is the best way to play.

>buying a used 360
Why in the everloving fuck would you buy a 360 instead of a series X or an xbone?

in my experience, Black is the best version but Sigma 1 is still really fucking good on it's own.
If you do get the master collection PC version, get the Sigma 2 Black mod, as it enhances the experience. RE3 is fine as it is.

There are 360s for like 60 bucks on ebay. I know performance would probably be better on an xbone or series x, but I don't know if I'd use the console for much else and they're way more expensive
I'll take a look at those, I have a 5800x so my PC should be able to emulate just about anything as long as the software works
In that case, I'll most likely just get the Master Collection and try out that mod

Spam Izuna drop and UT.
That's about it.

Reminder:

If you are interested in playing Ninja Gaiden and want the best experience with the IP, then take heed; avoid Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. Ninja Gaiden Sigma is inferior to Ninja Gaiden Black, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is a censored, dumbed down, downgraded abomination and Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge is a piece of shit because the foundation of the game is Ninja Gaiden 3 which attempted to betray the IP and become an interactive movie experience. There will be trolls, platform fanboys and shitposters who will make bait comments denying these facts, do not engage with them.

What are your options?
1. Play Ninja Gaiden Black and Ninja Gaiden II via Xbox backwards compatibility; Xbox One X (4K 60fps), Xbox Series S (1440p 60fps) or Xbox Series X (4K 60fps LOCKED).
2. Go for emulation on PC (Pic related shows how to get ISO files). Xemu emulates Ninja Gaiden Black 99% accurately at 4K 60FPS (only a graphical bug needs fixing): youtube.com/watch?v=aMTyXTyIx1E , Xenia emulates Ninja Gaiden II and it is getting better: youtube.com/watch?v=5QJgzMogN2Q

If you want to try this NG: "master" collection, then PIRATE IT. This garbage collection is a waste of your money, do not get scammed by it, be smart or you will get exploited. Don't know how to pirate? Download qBittorrent.
youtube.com/watch?v=CpTpyw4nNo4
youtube.com/watch?v=WLj2Fb1klLo
Get torrents from:
1337x.to/
limetorrents.info/home/
IF you use windows 7, download WinCDEmu and watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=A72F4prjo1M

Want to punish Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo for this garbage collection? Buy it on Steam, leave a negative review, then refund it.

>Buy it so we can get Ninja Gaiden 4
No need, Team Ninja is already making NG4, that is why they port this collection in the first place.

Attached: Definitive Ninja Gaiden Experience + ISO Files.jpg (1600x1267, 616.7K)

>Master Collection is the best way to play all of them
youtube.com/watch?v=ujkB_DkAgL0
youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A

Attached: 1642521549123.png (400x364, 129.53K)

>We all know OG Xbox emulation isn't very good.
Dumbass.
youtube.com/watch?v=lXBUVMXONuo

Based copypasta

good. It's a shit game anyways. you want actual action games? trying DMC or fucking Bayonetta
NG is a joke

>Devil May Fart
>actual action game
KEK

Attached: Devil May Fart 5 cringe.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

I don't recommend Sigma at all, if you have an Xbox buy Black and 2.

That's "which version I should play" not how to play it.

The real answer is to learn your combos, learn your counter attack, and learn how to block and dodge attacks. A lot of enemies in the game are grab-happy bastards, and they will punish you for blocking for an extended period of time. If you need a breather and have to cheese a fight, you can usually do it by spamming a vertical wall run followed by an aerial Y attack over and over.

Im playing through Sigma 1 right now on normal difficulty, I'm at chapter 7 and the game is starting to feel pretty tough. Im determined to stay on normal difficulty but the thing that concerns me is how spaced out the checkpoints were at the end of chapter 6 and i had to spend a bunch of money on potions to finally beat it. Motorcycle enemies can choke on my dick.
How much harder does this game get? I also beat 2 ambushes so far, they kicked my ass for a bit but I persevered through them

Attached: 20220514_231010.jpg (477x451, 25.02K)

>buy Series X
>Play Black and 2 in 4k 60fps
Fuck Sigma. People prefer it because they simply don't know any better.

>on normal difficulty
This nigga didn't pick Hard to begin with lmaooo

as someone with 300 hours in SIgma1 and has beaten the game on Very Hard, still working on Master Ninja, You're at somewhat evenly difficult part. Some new enemy types here and there. Just keep pushing

>Fuck Sigma. People prefer it because they simply don't know any better.
Based

Attached: 1652243124704.png (243x208, 66.26K)