Why do pc fags enjoy loud ugly ass keyboards? It’s like you aren’t satisfied unless it sounds like a typewriter

Why do pc fags enjoy loud ugly ass keyboards? It’s like you aren’t satisfied unless it sounds like a typewriter.

Attached: E5018909-937F-44F3-8D18-522ECBA5263F.jpg (1418x979, 104.29K)

I have a hybrid one. Its got some clicky clack but not too much clicky clack.

i don't know why do you enjoy women? they're ugly loud and steal all your money.

It's a meme, I'd take a modern keyboard any day.

We don't.
This is for trannies only.
I use a rubberdome 100% keyboard like any sane PC user.

yea

I kept trying various mechs and eventually settled on......

A Logitech k860 ergo
Fuck mechs. "Hurr they gave billion keystroke lifespan"
At least for a month and then the switches start chattering and your enter key starts binding and your stabs get rattley and then you just wasted 200 bucks on a half broken piece of shit

I bought my mechanical keyboard 8 year ago and it works to this day

such cases

Attached: 1652341199597.gif (190x184, 19.92K)

its a meme culture for faggots, membranes are better for gaming

>all this nonsense
nice bait user

It’s for asmr fags that soak their pants in precum over noises. I watched a few videos about these nerds and they will spend as much as some pc’s building their own keyboards for maximum faggotry. Those “e waste” keyboards that most people have been told suck and should be thrown away are more than adequate for most gamers. It’s just they don’t rgb hard enough or sound like ants tap dancing for these fags to want them.

My G13 is on its last legs and only works when it feels like it. Are there any good, modern, equivalents?

Attached: download (9).jpg (186x271, 8.69K)

LUBE YOUR SWITCHES

It isn't the sound user but the feel.

Lol

Maybe try finding new old stock on eBay? The last thing I remember like this are those razer Tartarus ones. I have one because i got it used for $7 at a local store that sells Amazon returns. It works just fine but it’s probably not as good as that.

Scared of waking your mom up or something? Who the fuck cares about the noise it's about the feel.

disregard clackers
embrace chiclet

Attached: cherry kc 6000 qw.jpg (1000x666, 170.32K)

Tactile feel is enjoyable to type on. N key rollover comes into play remarkably often. I don't use the numpad and it's nice having the extra mouse space. I dunno, why are you so upset about it?

I like the tactile feedback on mechanical keyboards. I brought an old keyboard at work cause the ones they supply are cheap as shit. Hate using the keyboard on my macbook too. Wish they made one with a mechanical keyboard

>brings his own keyboard to work
Jesus Christ. What other gay shit do you do?

my logitech membrane keyboard has 12 years and still works great and I'm rough with it

WTF

I've been using my K120 daily for close to a decade. I'm just not a retard, I take care of my shit

>is so autistic he can’t stand to be away from his clicky clack for one second
WTF indeed.

apple magic keyboard bussin

>It’s like you aren’t satisfied unless it sounds like a typewriter.
Exactly, you wouldn't get it.