Check out Twitch

>Check out Twitch
>Most popular games are LoL, GTA5, Fortnite, Valortan, Apex, Minecraft, CSGO, etc
When was the last time we had a good new multiplayer game? There's fucking nothing new to play.

Attached: 1624989793295.jpg (1129x605, 90.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DrMuAn9aEt0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>good new multiplayer game
wont happen again since normalfags are the main demographic

These games are popular because they have multi-million (some billion) dollar marketing campaigns to ensure these companies never need to worry about making a new product ever again. Just recycling and milking existing product.

Any brain dead big titted bitch can play them and have and army of drooling simps show up. You can still play multiplayer shit with active player bases that aren’t in the top 10.

valorant is only 2 years old

What's a good relatively recent multiplayer game user? bonus points if it's co-op and I can play it with my gf

I played Valorant one time and I got dunked on so hard by both teams I never went back.

The tutorial didn't cover what all these fuckin abilities do.

Valorant is just CSGO except worse. And CSGO is just 1.6 but worse. The state of these competitive shooters is trash.

The whole point of multiplayer games is that you play them for years and hone your skill. Although for the life of me I have no idea what people do in mp GTA or Minecraft

I want to play some fast paced run and gun shooter basically something like cod mw private servers where you had like 30 ppl team dmatch just having fun on a small map.

splitgate is fun

This, why is there no such thing as a casual multiplayer shooter any more? Everything is hyper competitive and treated like an esport.

you could play deep rock but that's about it but if you enjoy dinosaurs Deathground is a thing that might interest you whenever that comes out

I enjoyed splitgate quite a bit until I got good at it. It devolves into portal camping at "high" skill levels.

Depends on what you like. I played the forest with my gf and we both had a lot of fun.

Attached: 5E9BA6FC-58AE-41F3-8F45-3B54E6B1FF15.jpg (1000x1000, 64.46K)

Valorant isnt good.

>Minecraft
>build a base, get all the best gear
>go to the nether explore the shit
>build a nether base
>go to the end
>beat the dragon
>upgrade base with stuff from the end and nether
>Build all the autofarms now youve done everything, even tho you dont need them now you done everything
>hype up the next patch
>play the snapshots
>new patch releases with like one new thing to do
>start the game again

play hunt showdown

Shit happened

>multiplayer
>good
there's your problem.

Warzone 2

>THE RICE FIELDS
>Imagine not playing this KINO
>Imagine not lighting the rice fields on fire with bunch of randoms from the internet

youtube.com/watch?v=DrMuAn9aEt0

Attached: rice.jpg (1280x720, 271.73K)

I thought that was a close up of a hand pulling the blinds open

>check out twitch
>see vtuber
>see another vtuber
>see still more vtubers
>leave twitch
>pass by a mirror
>reflection is a vtuber avatar
Fuck yoouuuuu twitchhhh