Summit Smash day 4

rona sunday edition

plub status still unknown

Schedule:

We'll be starting today's show at 11:00AM PDT, and getting right into the matches starting with the Winners Playoffs Seeding matches.

See you then

twitch.tv/btssmash

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 64.79K)

When did top level Melee get so boring to watch? I'd much rather watch randoms at some local if it had commentary

Attached: M2K_Bane.jpg (720x685, 48.54K)

Commentary sucks anyway. I just mite the stream half the time

Salt vs Blue was literally one of the greatest sets of melee played in the last decade or so

I confess I didn't watch that set

we're live

And it was great because neither of them are top level material and just went full retard against each other.

>opens the stream with covid test results

>neither of them are top level material
Salt definitely is

>wearing masks
cuck community

I swear to god if Plup can't compete I'm going to fucking explode.

Attached: 1639266229309.png (186x186, 1.89K)

when did Hbox become the most likeable melee player

Attached: 1578133836646.jpg (337x372, 23.13K)

he always was

Oh, I thought this was supposed to start at 12:15 or something

whos ready for Zainpoo in loo to win this in the most boring way again

when he grew up, became really humble and non problem causing as he used to be. Also because he actually cares about the scene unlike other players, raising money for melee and calling out nintenjew and the like
he may be pure zoomer but hes the only smash content creator i watch

Attached: 1541525117784.jpg (720x469, 303.49K)

Hes reddits favorite player now so im not surprised Any Forums likes him

When he committed to becoming a clownish heel. The more likable players are all at locals or are missing every other tournament, like Plup and Wizzy, or retired, like m2k.

I'd gladly take hbox's retarded pop-offs over Mang0's narcissism, which I couldn't see myself saying when hbox was #1.

>le reddit opposite opinion
grow up

>hbox
>humble

Hbox is literally just a twitch personality first and melee player second. His entire personality is fake. Literally within an hour of him throwing the chair at Pound the Hbox youtube account uploads "HUNGRYBOX THROWS CHAIR AT POUND"

So have they said if Plup is still playing today?

Attached: ZAINNO.png (751x336, 30.23K)

He's a walking content machine, with all that comes with

When the rest of them grew into colossal faggots.

>Mango and Armada constantly racing sm64 70 star
Imagine

AFAIK no

Worst Summit + mang0 is not the GOAT

TO came on the mic and said they're waiting for his covid test results.

why do they always invite literal whos who get rolfstomped to these events? wheres axe and s2j and wizzrobe and etc? hell wheres swedish delight and chudat and etc? why invite all these guys no one knows? they did this for ultimate too

They paid big bucks to come and BTS is milking this shit for all its worth.

This, melee is a ghost of its former self. Nobody cares about any of these no-name players and all of the people the community wants to see are disinterested boomers. When Mango finally retires this game will officially be fucking dead. At least the future for Ultimate is looking bright, especially with the advent of the new slingshot tech.

Attached: smug_zelda.png (680x315, 388.82K)

They don't invite them, they get voted in by people with way too much money.
>why
Because they make a lot of money through the vote ins.

>axe, s2j
washed, might not even beat frenzy and salt at this point
>wizzy
health problems
>swedish
retired
>chudat
no wobbling lol

>clint coaching mango to beat armada
Would be kino

Watch out, the user that knows ALL the top players is about to call you a newfag because you don't know these players with 0 results
The community is worse, the "best" sets atm are either mang0 playing good or sloppy sets, nobody aside from Zain can take a loss the right way

Why are these faggots still scared of COVID? You're all quintuple-vaxxed, aren't you? I can't even watch this shit because the muffled voices from behind the masks are so grating. California must be purged.

Attached: az69y3hght351.jpg (1080x557, 207.41K)

>Funded summit with his parent's money
>Took out Fendy and webs
>Made us skip the entire VIP (who the fuck cares) bracket
>Cancelled the rest of the terrible smasher's council shit

Thank you based Darkjewx

I wear a mask even with the mandate lifted for no other reason than to make politics-obsessed losers like you seethe.

This might have been unironically the best case scenario given the attendees and the schedule, shame about plup though.

so you admit covid and it's policies are all just politics?

Attached: 1547339105171.jpg (200x313, 9.27K)

When are all the Peach players going to stop being so lame and pick a real floaty like Mewtwo?

Attached: Reiner-Calmund-Big-Man-in-Three-Piece-Suit.jpg (1936x3958, 175.19K)

>jokes on you, i'm making myself look like a moron on purpose

oh shit

Attached: hax.jpg (748x344, 54.67K)

He is still banned
That's what killed Melee

>Leffen assassination postponed to another day

It's a smeleetranny event. The masks aren't for covid, it's because of the lingering scent of body odor and rotting axe wounds. You'll notice that ultimate chad events don't have mask mandates for players and commentators and no pronouns on screen.