BATTLEFIELD 2042 GETTING MOGGED BY A 6 YEAR OLD GAME

OH NONONONO BATTLEFIELDKEKS

Attached: file.png (1927x1458, 1.45M)

Attached: 52B86559-1FC0-4B26-AE2A-5B3AE4BDBB4F.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

Pilots... we won...

>EA
Fuck off.

>8000 people on TF2
holy fuck boys, reinstalling.

Attached: 1647013086539.jpg (600x800, 70.03K)

And that's despite the fact that you still have to use a 3rd party launcher to play tf2 online, right?

In-game counter was at almost 10k earlier today.

better game coming through

Attached: file.png (780x212, 155.54K)

That's pretty fucking funny ngl

So battlefield is dead right? I actually bought this shit and it wasn’t even just a bad game, it was barely functioning. And they just totally abandoned it day 1.

No. Official servers are working again

>ITT. big numbers = good game
you should kill yourselves you worthless fucking waste of oxygen, rats

Tf2 always gets meme bumps and then dies in less than a week.

no, official servers have stopped being DDoSed so people are starting to play again
hopefully the fucker was a Russian that got killed or something

feels a little too cool in here

Attached: scorch.jpg (1280x720, 108.86K)

This
but Apex is good

In this specific case, yes

Quite based

Attached: 1618700209224.png (1000x543, 222.64K)

Enjoy your one game-mode, on two maps, with stripped-down mechanics, shittier guns, and no titans.

Faggot.

This isn't really a good shitpost because not a single person on Any Forums is able to or even wants to defend BF 2042, its just universally hated by everyone here, its hated by reddit, its hated by normies, it hated by reviewers. Not a single person will be angry about you talking shit about this game.

Attached: aaa.jpg (850x904, 96.98K)

Arenas is a game-mode as well and its pretty fun.

Lack of titans would suck if titanfall had good titans, but they suck in titanfall.
>shittier guns
projectile > hitscan. gitgud scrub.

sometimes it's just fun to shit on something

>projectile > hitscan
Correct, but Apex is missing almost all of the fun projectile weapons.

Apex is fucking garbage, you dumbass zoomer.

still better than titanfall.

It's literally made from the most basic aspects of Titanfall.. STFU.

It does kind of help if multiplayer only games actually have other people to play with. Nobody wants to wait 5 min for a match to get their teeth kicked in by spergs who play it 24/7.

Except better and removed the bloat that made TF2 so garbage.

Those are all bots in TF2

I like the game a lot and have played since 1942 was released and will defend almost every gameplay aspect of it. I don’t care if less meme my faggot group think robotic babies are playing though. I actually enjoy bots more than people cause they actually use the secondary gunners seats, but sadly on console it’s nothing but full servers. Now commence the tantrum.

>bloat
I'm done with you, you filthy peasant. That "bloat" has more soul than anything the Apex IP will EVER do. Enjoy your Netflix-tier characters, and garbage game-play. Later.

Tf1 is better than tf2 cause less garbage

What exactly is "garbage?" And what is there so much of, that makes League of Legends with guns better?

Titanfall 1 did maps and titans better. Titanfall 2 did movement and weapons better.

There is one redeeming quality of BF2042. It made me reinstall BF1 and I'm glad I did. I forgot how fun this game is.

Attached: GIGA DURILLL BUHRAAAKERRRRR.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Everything, from more shit on the hud, more dumb ranks, more dumb stickers and colors, redundant or useless guns, meta titans and useless gear, wall hack items up the ass, narrow faggo maps. Boy howdy what a FAGGOT game.

How's the console version?