Still the most popular race in wow for over a decade

>still the most popular race in wow for over a decade
How did they do it?

Attached: val4b6r2k.jpg (342x578, 137.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pZAC6cURrN0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pure
sex

because elves are cooler when they're a little bit edgy.
the original blood elves were based. a pragmatic, yet vengeful society, not afraid to get their hands dirty to achieve their goals.

elves in general can be so much better than they usually are. they're written as straight up ubermensch that just have a pointless flaw like not breeding enough or something. if they were written correctly in more settings, it'd be amazing.

tfw no tauren wife

>have high elf lore in wc3
>Horde needs a race that isn't ugly dogshit
>Introducing blood elves

blood elves were introduced in warcraft 3 and high elves basically ceased to exist around the same time.

goblin girls are best

Attached: goblin40.png (1024x1024, 1.05M)

coz wow players are sexless coomer virgins

I am watching a mythic raid stream right now and have a big urge to resub again, I was clean for over 4 months, HELP

so many wow design and choices make no sense

>urge to resub again
you'll regret it within 2 days of going back

If you sub again, you won't even play.
You know it.

yeah I know that. I must stay strong, it is like with every addiction, it will ease up in a few minutes

They're white thots with pointy ears

youtu.be/pZAC6cURrN0
I'd date her

just watch the dragonflight trailer again, that should knock you back to your senses

Attached: Dragonflight pedo.jpg (1356x552, 200.63K)

>Stolen video
Though it seems the original isn't on YT anymore for some reason

lmao

Attached: 1628819795012.png (1047x1338, 75.38K)

For me, it's draenei on blood elf.

Attached: 0aa63f887705c79a2540c2321a81caace5fb6ca1c9cf00a4ef38120290d9dc31.png (500x693, 530.1K)

that was a good idea bro.

the thing with the blood elves is, many many players race changed to them, dont know anymore which expansion it was, because their racials were OP, every 2nd player was a blood elf. so I don't really trust this graph.

Because they are pretty and Alliance kids/women wanted to play with the cool kids on Horde but didn't want to be ugly

Void Elf numbers are way too low on this, they can look exactly like High Elves now so they're at least 15-20% of the Alliance.

wow its almost like everyone only wants to play humans or the closest thing that resembles them