How to Win

Replayability has simple correlatives: an open world, persistent-characters PvP, large variety in character power, gathering, crafting, trading, a fast economy defined by materials, repairs, and replacements, and 3x3 combos.

Attached: Multiplayer.png (784x588, 54.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42550205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ESL Bot Nutriments Nigger General/ aka Autistic Ian Thread
>Will fly instantly into an uncontrolled fit upon seeing this pasta and accuse the poster of being a liar.
>May post a screen capped argument against this very pasta.
>Posts almost every reply in nonsensical quotations.
>"Warm memos" and other ESL sayings. Just doesn't understand English turns of phrase.
>Instead of using "is", he uses "of", when discussing subjects. Example? "Quality is of objectivity."
>Punctuation marks used improperly constantly.
>Crazy claims about videogame and art objectivity that are never backed up.
>Starts talking about vitamins for no reason.
>Legit thinks botting communities are a good thing.
>Legit thinks multiplayer is better than singleplayer.
>When pressed for evidence, shows made-up charts about neurotransmitters a off Any Forums threads where everyone laughed him off the board.
>Claims eventually boil down to his preference.
>*gets dabbed on by jannie*
>Nutriments Nigger has been doing this for 6 years:
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/42550205
>Nutriments nigger has a "petite" dick and does Kegels for it; he can't please women otherwise

Spamming, doxxing, and low quality posts are against the rules.

At least you bumped.

PS: I can 3-tip (fingers) by like ten-and-a-half.

This is a reposted, spammed, and low quality thread. Global rules 6 and 10, Any Forums rule 4

The image is reposted, which isn't against the rules, but the text is edited from a response I made in another topic, that seemed important enough to...

Discuss.

Attached: Playstyles.png (800x600, 37.18K)

>2 posters
Literally all the same poster replying to himself and the same posts schizophrenically. DUDE, TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS. WHERE THE FUCK IS JANNIE?!

Attached: That Response.png (159x107, 1.25K)

Post of objectivity; vis-a-vis, you don't have the evidentiaries (I've seen this thread hereabouts). Provide evidence that we can assume to be true (baseless claims are patently falsified in argumentation—they are not supportive).

What do you want evidence on?

Any of the claimants in your OC, including the visual med

Games like FF14 would have infinite replayability if it allowed player-made content and rewarded them for it, but they're so wary about implementing something like this ever since Valve took Dota from Blizzard. After their ridiculous "we own everything you make on our editor" bullshit nobody ever made anything ever again.

They're self-explanatory.

What topic are you intrigued with?

Lobby games are mediocre.

They have no evidence that doesn't beg the question or have subjective bias. For example:
>Multiplayer is where the most intensity and fun is.
This is a subjective claim with no evidence. Provide objective evidence of this claim.

>beg the question
It's not avoiding standard definitions or meaning.

>subjective bias
...Thusly, it's not "opinionated", though it's possible having an objective opinion.

>Provide objective evidence of this claim.
Real players are the most strategic, and thus intense and fun.

>It's not avoiding standard definitions or meaning.
Begging the question assumes the truth of an argument or proposition to be proved, without arguing it. This is what you've done here.
Feedback
>...Thusly, it's not "opinionated", though it's possible having an objective opinion.
It's a claim that hinges entirely on opinion. See above.
>Real players are the most strategic, and thus intense and fun.
See above. This is subjective and begging the question. Claims must be supported by inferences which must be supported by evidence.
You claims are considered false until this occurs. Reply with the appropriate evidence, or don't reply at all. You cannot argue to a position of truth.

this man turned dunning-kreuger into a mental illness.

>Begging the question assumes the truth of an argument or proposition to be proved, without arguing it.
But the self-explanation is the argument.

>It's a claim that hinges entirely on opinion.
You're begging the question.

>But the self-explanation is the argument.
And it is an argument that is unproven and has no evidence.
>You're begging the question.
No, I'm not. I'm not making an argument and presuming it to be true without arguing it. You don't understand what that term means, clearly.
Present the appropriate evidence and inferences, or do not reply. I don't have time for your subjective claims that lack evidence

user hes been doing this for years. Just let his thread die. Hell it takes him like 5min just to renew his IP for each reply.

>And it is an argument that is unproven and has no evidence.
You're posting in these threads enough to have found arguments.

>No, I'm not.
There were inferences already.

Liar.

>You're posting in these threads enough to have found arguments
I've never seen anything resembling evidence because there is none.
>There were inferences already
Again, they weren't supported by anything except subjective bias and begging the question.

There is no evidence or anything you've ever talked about.
I hate this faggot so much.

>I've never seen anything resembling evidence because there is none.
You've seen this image; you; liar.

Attached: what 'fun' was.png (612x215, 40.51K)

Where is this from? Who made this?

Yeah dude .09 "This game rocks" from your make believe study you won't link isn't evidence.

if you think this then you have shit genes and can't into real sports.

There's a difference between no evidence and user's pining.

Liar.

Liar.

Link the study since I'm a liar. Let's see it. This isn't evidence

So, who made this? Where is this from? You're not answering the questions. Answer them or stop replying since I know you're full of shit.

He made a new thread since you guys blew him the fuck out like usual.