I really need some good trap game recommendations. My latest find is pic related, pretty good animations, solid base...

I really need some good trap game recommendations. My latest find is pic related, pretty good animations, solid base. The other thing I played was Max the Elf, hat has a lot of potential too.
Pls no HTML shit, futa is okay if really good.
Hgames thread I guess

Attached: bogosbinted.png (1300x868, 1.21M)

kys fagot

Braveheart academy

Portals of Pheron has plenty of traps to fuck
but is a very autistic management tho

How much is there to that game? It looked kind of bare bones on itch.io

the art is shit

Degrees of Lewdity is pretty nice as a trap, but not much content.

Tales of Androgyny

>Degrees of Lewdity
is awful

It looks awful

Attached: DbD.jpg (1300x1760, 516.8K)

do you know any other trap protag games that aren't packed to the gills with futa or actual homosex?
please do

The controls in this one are a bit dated but its a fun curiosity.

Attached: deathtrapdungeonpc-07.png (640x480, 182.9K)

Just wait until Chris fixes the Rare mobs and you can comfortably play Seismic Trap builds again.

Attached: PoETrapper.png (641x534, 535.15K)

Where is the pregnancy update!

Tecmo’s Deception series
Trap Gunner (PS1)
Spy vs Spy (NES)

If You mean Nekomancer, it is not that much but worth it I think if You have 30 mins to burn, Max the Elf is more complete and polished however can be finished fast too tho
I like it but they put a fucking novel worth of text to pretty much every action, so I get tired/bored quickly and just skip everything, the game itself is pretty solid, good animations and encounters

Attached: Potatomine.png (409x334, 139.41K)

based

Attached: 1623746568503.gif (220x220, 21.61K)

I will buy this game because it has a trap in it.

There's gotta be a perfect balance between braindead "may as well not be a game" and overly autistic "sex? You're gonna be too busy managing these gauges" for hgames and I'm not sure I've found it myself